66

☆ 66. Chapter 66 The mortality rate reaches 3%. Dont act like a petty person all day long...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66 The mortality rate reaches 3%. Dont act like a petty person all day long...

Today is 8:00 in the morning on April 1, 2121.

It has been three full months since the end of the world here. The country has announced this period The country observed three minutes of silence.

In the past three months, human beings have gone through a difficult social reorganization. In three months, they may have done three years' worth of work. You can see the current situation of society by looking at Mu Ma and Zhang Dad who are so busy every day.

The national leader's hair turned gray overnight, with exhaustion written all over his face.

When 42 million people were read out, everyone was in disbelief. You must know that only 30 million people died in the 14-year war of resistance in China.

But that's it, 42 million people died within three months, most of them were elderly people, there were also various people who died suddenly at work due to high temperatures, and there were also various military personnel who rescued and fought against disasters.

This morning, even Mu Qing got up early to watch the news. From now on, the first of every month will be the time when such a major event is announced. Even if it is not announced, the leader will give a speech to appease the public.

Mu Qing looked at the 42 million people. In the previous life, grandma and grandpa were among them. Now they are still alive, but the others still have their original fate.

Human beings all grieve, grieving the death of their companions and grieving the helplessness of the future.

Most of the people who died were old people from poor families, and some were really frail and sick and needed to rest even in peaceful times. They were all submerged in the long river of history.

Of course, after broadcasting news from one's own country, the news usually broadcasts news from other countries.

In the current world, Europe is considered the most suitable place for survival. After all, there are no volcanic eruptions there, and the foundation of agriculture and industry is good. Now people's lives are just inconvenient, but it doesn't have much impact.

But Mu Qing knew that this would no longer be the case in the future. The arrival of the Ice Age will make them doubt their life.

As for black brothers in Africa, life is easier in other parts of the world, but due to its vast deserts, underdeveloped economy and agriculture, and natural disasters in the future, life will be very difficult.

Of course, at this time, China was still reporting on the affairs of Country M. The states and federations of Country M were not closely connected due to the prohibition of guns. Now they have moved to South America. Even if they are on other people's territory, they are still dishonest.

At this time, two of the world's four major grain merchants were in country M. At this time, they set their South American branches as their headquarters, and also gathered a large number of high-tech companies. Looking at them like this, these grain merchants no longer want to take orders from the government.

Now, whoever has food in his hand is just watching. If he has weapons and food in his hand, why should he listen to you? In short, country M is in chaos now.

But they have a strong foundation. In the past, the annual grain output was twice that of China, but the population was only one-quarter of China's. Now, aren't they panicking about the abundance of food? !