29

☆ 29. Chapter 29 Going out during the Chinese New Year is very enviable...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29: Going out during the Chinese New Year is very enviable...

After the Little New Year, the Chinese New Year will soon come. Things became more and more frequent, and many people came to Zhang's father to ask if the progress could be accelerated so that they could move into a new house before the Chinese New Year.

But not only does it take time to build a new house, the quality of the project must also be ensured. Finally, the house must be ventilated, otherwise you may get sick if it is too humid.

There is a lot of explaining to do about these things every day. There is also the matter of workers. The government only allocates so much food to the construction team every month, and he still has to plan.

Now, Zhangs father has to drive his car to inspect the project every day, otherwise he wont feel relieved.

But because the government has restricted the purchase of gasoline, he has a certain share, but it is far from enough.

So now, he drives Mu Qing's BYD electric car every day, and then goes to the newly built charging pile in the countryside to charge it every day. Mu Qing doesn't use this car, but he supports him very much.

Dad Zhang is satisfied with having a car to drive. You must know that many people in the construction team have to walk, or because they are far from home, they sleep on the construction site every day. The weather now is so hot and muggy that the mosquitoes will bite you to death.

It was unbearably hot even at night, and he lived in a very humid environment at a construction site. He had experienced such hardship before, and now he felt particularly touched when he saw it. Its not easy for everyone. For those who come to the construction team, which home doesnt have a lot of people waiting for dinner?

This month, Zhang's father has been very bad, and because he didn't take a bath often, he was forced to sleep on the first floor by Mu's mother. Mu's mother takes a bath every day and loves cleanliness very much. Even on those days when water resources are precious, it can't be done. Wipe it too.

But Dad Zhang didn't care about this in the first place, and he thought that he was at the construction site every day, and everyone else was dirty, but you were the only one who was clean every day, and it didn't look like that!

At this time, Mu Qing stood up because she couldn't stand it anymore. Every day when she came home, there was a layer of dirt at home, which also caused great difficulty for her grandma and the others to clean.

"Dad, you are the leader now, things are different!" Mu Qing looked at Zhang's father with difficulty.

Dad Zhang was suddenly stunned. Yes, he doesn't work every day now. He just checks the quality and progress.

Because there are fewer people and more projects, the status of skilled workers has become higher. Those who know skills under them all live a good life, at least two meals of white rice

a day . A meal is provided at the construction site, and you can buy a meal with your work points. A skilled worker earns 0.5 work points plus a meal per day, while he is paid two work points per day.

As for eating, he had previously exchanged meals for work points.

Therefore, he can be regarded as one of the highly paid people now.

"Yeah, I know!" Dad Zhang said that he adapted quickly, so he took a shower that night and then went up to the second floor cleanly. The couple finally got back together!