49

☆ 49. Chapter 49 Once a ton of coal arrives, your life will be too happy...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49: A ton of coal has arrived, so your life must be too happy...

Mu Qing didn't take care of it after sending mugwort to Jiang Lele. These people will not swallow their own things, otherwise they will I'm afraid I'll lose face in that circle.

Therefore, she was not surprised when she received a call from Mu's mother early in the morning saying that the township office had her own package and asked her to pick it up.

However, she was really sleepy, so she asked Mu Ma to get it for her, so that she could get it back when Dad Zhang went to pick her up in the evening.

Mu Qing finally woke up after sleeping until after ten o'clock. By this time, everyone had already finished breakfast. By the time she came downstairs, she had already started making lunch. Mu Qing didn't eat breakfast, so he picked up a fruit basket and started eating.

The two bear brothers have already been on vacation for three months, and they actually start to want to go to school.

"Sister, can we still go to school?" The two children finally started to feel uneasy.

"Well, we should be able to go soon." Mu Qing ate a small tomato. The small tomatoes have recently entered the peak period of ripeness, so most of the fruits at home are small tomatoes.

"Our classmates all said that school will not start again." Zhang Weiwei sighed, then sat on the sofa and ate fruit.

"Our classmates also said that even if they go to school, they don't plan to go." Zhang Chengcheng is already a third-year junior high school student. The boys at home can basically work. People in rural areas cannot see the future of studying. hope, naturally they will not let their children go to school again.

Mu Qing still admired these fellow villagers for this. After all, not everyone could make up their mind not to let their children study. Reading is the lifelong hope of many people.

Of course, for many people, they just dont like reading.

It was later proven that their decision was correct. As for the future, it is true that not everyone can afford to study. Many people in the government support their children's education.

After all, the next generation of government workers still need scholars, and we cannot let people who have not studied to manage them. This is unrealistic.

Of course, Mu Qing will let his two younger brothers go to school, and will also give them good conditions. As long as they graduate from school and pass the exam, they can basically enter the government. Although it has given people a lot of hope and given them the motivation to live, they will be able to succeed one day.

However, there is no such deadline. After all, who knows how long it will be before we get through the Ice Age? How long will it take for the civilization of the past to exist? These are all unknowns, and the government can only give everyone hope step by step.

When the weather got colder a few years later, the construction of the underground city began. Undoubtedly, this was a huge cookie that attracted countless people to die for it.

Therefore, Mu Qing felt that the Chinese nation was great, and when the life and death of the nation was at stake, everyone could really devote themselves to it. In order for future generations to live in underground cities, everyone worked desperately to build the land beneath their feet. Countless people died underground and never came out again.