62

☆ 62. Chapter 62: What did the police come to see? Are you saying that I am stupid and have too much money?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 62: Why did the police come to your door? Are you saying that I am stupid and have too much money? ...

Mu Qing never thought that one day his water meter would be checked? ? ?

You know, she can always be a friendly, law-abiding, patriotic and harmonious citizen! ! I wonder if it counts if I invest a few cows and sheep when I collect supplies? But, are those wild yaks and goats? Is it because we are protecting animals?

Then I thought about it, thats not right! There is no surveillance in the wild, so how does the government know?

...

Yes, Mu Qing was woken up early in the morning, and he was woken up carefully by Grandma Mu, who was still asking her if she had done something inappropriate in Mianshi.

wtf? what? Mu Qing was really confused. At this time, Jun Zhao had gone to Jun's house to take care of his younger brothers and sisters, and Mu Qing was forced to get up early.

Before going downstairs, she finally understood. It turned out that two plainclothes comrades came to visit her? She racked her brains and thought for a long time. She didn't have anything to do with it, and she didn't do anything illegal!

Could it be that he is too rich and is being targeted? In her previous life, she had heard of someone's property being confiscated.

No matter what Mu Qing thought, since the two comrades entered the courtyard, the cool air coming from the pavement made them feel anxious. They ate the small tomatoes that Zhang Weiwei brought them, and they were even more prepared. Be polite later.

Finally, Mu Qing went downstairs.

When the two met Mu Qing for the first time, they felt that this man was really good-looking and seemed to be living a pretty good life in this world.

In this world, there are always people living a life that you dont know and cant imagine. At this time, this is a true psychological portrayal of two comrades.

This family has no sulfur smell at home, and there is no shortage of fruits and vegetables. Looking at the red potted tomatoes in the living room, you know that there must be other things at home, not to mention the herbal tea of ​​fragrant grass brought to them, which is very good. It's expensive. They usually have to soak one stick for several days at home.

And now, looking at the color and concentration, it's definitely a pot of water brewing several teas, and the fact that the tea is so cold shows that there is a refrigerator at home!

There is no shortage of electricity, water, fruits and vegetables. I heard that they even have a clothes maker, and the monthly expenses can support a family of seven.

Such people are simply tailor-made for their tasks!

However, Mu Qing felt uncomfortable being stared at by them. Although Grandma Mu had been told before that they were well-intentioned and came to Mu Qing for help, it did not make people feel at ease at all.

"Miss Mu, right?" The two plainclothes comrades sat very straight. If the fruit plates and glass cups in front of them were not empty, I believe they would have acted more seriously. But now, the short-tongued people can't help but have a better attitude. a lot of.

"Well, yes." Mu Qing nodded, trying not to show any guilt. Yes, she didn't show anything unusual.

"We are here to ask Miss Mu for help." Finally, they got straight to the point and directly stated their purpose.