171-175

☆ 171. Chapter 171 The Zhen Family Conversation If this is true, how can people live...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171: Zhen Family Conversation If this is true, how can people live...

Mu Qing's family is talking here, and over there, Zhen Wan's family is also a little embarrassed looking at the small plate of tomatoes sent by Mu Qing.

After all, something that could be considered fruit is a big gift these days. When they first arrived, they didn't thank the family for their help, and they accepted the gift, but they really didn't know what they should give in return.

But Zhen Wan was very thoughtful, "Mom and Dad, don't think too much about it!" Ignoring her mother's look, Zhen Wan continued, "I see that Mu Qing is wearing very clean clothes today. It doesn't look like he thinks this tomato is anything. Amazing stuff."

"Really?" Father Zhen frowned a little. Although he has been a little tired these days, it is really comfortable to live without having to rely on others. He can make money with his own hands without having to look at other people's faces. Listen to some sarcastic remarks.

"Really." Zhen Wan could really see that Mu Qing was not lacking in these, even though Mu Qing also emphasized this point. But she still had to believe it herself. She came here to cause trouble for her friends, so now her thinking is that the less trouble, the better.

"Then it seems that Mu Qing's family is really doing well now." Father Zhen also heard about it recently. It is said that the Mu family is living a very good life in this world.

He didn't know how good it was before, but now he can give out fruits casually and doesn't think it's a big deal. This generosity is something that even many people today can't match.

"It's pretty good." Zhen Wan smiled softly, "We really came to the right place this time."

"That's right. When we get a firm foothold later, we'll see if it's suitable for you. Work." Zhen's father's old face also rarely relaxed a little, "During this period, since Mu Qing is at home, you can play more and relax together." "

Just don't go to their house." Zhen Wan's mother is at After her husband finished speaking, he added that during this period, she had heard more about the Mu family than the child's father, and she also understood that the Mu family might not want to show their family background to others.

Therefore, since their daughter finally managed to have a friendship in this world, let this friendship be maintained forever.

"I know." Zhen Wan glanced at her mother angrily, feeling that she was really overthinking. She lives in this courtyard and doesn't even go out during the day. Could it be that she still doesn't know something? !

"It's good that you know." Zhen's mother was touched when she looked at the still kind and innocent child. If it hadn't been for these natural and man-made disasters, I wonder if she would have been married and had children now.

The chat at Zhen Wan's house did not last long. After all, both parents were already middle-aged, and they were very tired after working outside for another day. So they talked for a while, clarified a little bit about what was going to happen next, and then got ready to rest.

The bed in the house only had two wooden boards. Fortunately, they brought more bedding and other things, so it was quite comfortable.

It is now the third year of the apocalypse, and the temperature outside is no longer very high. The night will still be as cool as before the apocalypse, but it makes people feel that the night has become more lovely.