35

☆ 35. Chapter 35 There is a plague. If she gives him some meat, in this life...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35 There is a plague. If she gives him some meat, in this life...

In fact, Mu Qing and his family were still able to live well in the beginning of their last life. Although the family only had 3,000 kilograms of food, they could still survive for a year. , not to mention, Mu Qings money was later used to buy grain.

All the grains add up to tens of thousands of kilograms.

But this year, after the harvest, the family did not sell the food because they were busy. The stock alone amounted to 10,000 kilograms, which was sold at this time in the previous life.

Tens of thousands of kilograms of grain is not a lot in the apocalypse, at least compared to the average stock of neighbors.

But the good news is that it is better than the worst. It is really much better than the outsiders, and I can still survive even if I live frugally.

However, fate always plays tricks on people.

In the end of the world, I fell seriously ill in the first year, and the situation was very dangerous. After an illness, he almost emptied his family's food supply before exchanging medicines with others.

It's already the beginning of the year, and medicines are very scarce. Most people can't get good medicines. They have to rely on themselves to survive illness, or they have to wait to die!

People in the last days are said to be fragile, and they will get sick from just a little bit of germs.

But when it comes to being tough, they are tougher than anyone else, and a little antibiotic can make them better.

The end of the world is coming, and many ancient viruses have reappeared. The human immune system has been greatly challenged, and only one in ten can survive, but everyone is slowly getting over it.

Some people rely on their own immunity, and some people go bankrupt and exchange medicines with others. There are very few medicines in the hospital. As long as you can afford it, wait as long as you want.

Mu Qing had to exchange food for medicine because of his illness in the first year, so they had a very difficult time from the second year on. Zhang's father worked at the construction site, working day and night, and finally he and Jun Zhao went to the mine, because the mine was distributed according to work, and the more you dug, the more you got.

At least you can earn more in the mines than on the construction site! However, many people are unwilling to go into the mines either because they cannot survive anymore, simply because it is too dangerous.

The mines in the future will not be like now. Safety is almost completely unguaranteed. Even if you want to guarantee it, there is no such condition.

Mu Qing later learned that, in fact, replacing medicines at that time did not require so much food.

It's just that it's my aunt's family, and they embezzled most of it. Although Ao Mu no longer works in the government system, he still has his own network of contacts. If there is any benefit, many people are willing to help him a little.

Mu Qing knew that this was a rule, but no one would lose half of it because of greed!

So in this life, she will really never forgive them!

She always felt that if it hadn't been for her aunt and her family, Zhang's father and Jun Zhao would not have died in the mine. They have enough food at home to feed them for several years!