151-155

☆ 151. Chapter 151 The mortality rate is ten percent. This saves me a lot...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 151 The mortality rate is 10%. This saves me a lot... As

the days go by slowly, Mu Qing has always not cared much about other people's opinions. So I'm really not angry that Wang He explained to Slay in everyone's common circle of friends and said that he was narrow-minded and had bad intentions.

After all, what can a man do if he likes a little green on his head? She couldn't create for him, and she could only applaud him for his greatness.

Recently, Mu Qing and the others have been busy preparing for the new year.

The weather has been really good recently, and the Chinese cabbage that some people planted in the open air has actually grown.

After all, the volcanic ash has turned into fertilizer over the past two years, making the soil in the wild very fertile.

The only bad thing is that the sun is still gray, but fortunately it is much better than the darkness that covered the sky before.

They could fully foresee that the sun would come out again in the future. Thinking of this, everyone is very motivated, thinking that if they work

harder now, they must live until they see the sun again.

Mu Qing also agreed with this point. By the time she reached the tenth year, she could actually vaguely see the sun, but it was a pity that she didn't work hard enough to live long enough to see the sun clearly.

Mu Qing never thought that he could change history. This is the law of development of the universe and the movement of the earth. This kind of law has existed for billions of years, and she doesn't think she can do anything to affect it, even in the slightest.

All she could do was notify the government before the earthquake and save countless people from death. As for other things, what she thought of was definitely not as detailed as the government's.

And 2022 has passed at the dinner table of Mu Qing and his family.

Because today is a national holiday, all construction sites including Zhang Baolai and others are closed for the holiday, so naturally everyone has gone home.

But Jun Zhao and the others are still working in the mountains. So don't think life is easy. The sunshine and happiness you get are all obtained by someone carrying the burden behind your back.

Everyone was a little sorry that Jun Zhao didn't come back this time. The Jun family didn't celebrate the New Year with the Mu family because Jun Zhao didn't come back.

In fact, now only the Mu family can prepare New Year's Eve food at home from morning to night, while for other people, the food at home is not enough to celebrate.

The Mu family tried their best to think of all the dishes that could be brought to the table, and finally came up with ten dishes to make a perfect meal.

Fortunately, everyone eats more now, so we are not afraid of waste and every dish is finished.

After eating, everyone started watching the evening news as usual. There are fewer media now. Only official media can still report news. Private media in the past have long since failed. They cannot provide a large number of personnel, nor do they have well-connected information channels.

Undoubtedly, in this way, the credibility and credibility of the news will increase. At least everyone trusts the news reports on TV or mobile phones.

Mu Qing held a basket of cherries and put them in his mouth one bite at a time. Their family now produces cherries, and there are so many that they cant finish them all.