65

☆ 65. Chapter 65 The high temperature continues because of the world!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65 The continuous high temperature is caused by the world!

Jun Zhao's family just started working. After deciding to move all the food to Mu Qing's house, everyone started working.

Jun Zhao took them to Mu Qing's house, otherwise they wouldn't be able to get in. Now she has a lot of things at home. Even Jun Zhao's family, she is not ready to reveal everything to them. As for the four old people at home, she also observed and found that they did not say anything about her family. Jun No one at home asked them.

It can't be said that Mu Qing doesn't trust people, it's just that what she has is too precious in this world. This is not the temptation of money, but life. What she has is the capital that can keep her family alive.

As for the relatives of the Jun family, when they first came in, they didn't dare to look too much.

Because they are really dirty. Usually when Jun Zhao comes home, he is the only one in the family who is clean, so no one feels uncomfortable.

But when they arrived at Mu Qing's house and looked at the cleanliness of their home, they felt very sorry. They didn't want to dirty Mu Qing's slippers, so they had to dirty the floor of their home. The string of footprints on the white floor made them very embarrassed.

This was not their first time here, so they still understood the structure of Mu Qing's house. This time, if everyone wanted to rest, they would just take a breath at the entrance hall, without dirtying the extra area.

While they were resting, Zhang Weiwei and his two brothers were very discerning and brought fruit and fragrant herbal tea to the workers. Because they had drunk the herbal tea from Junzhao's thermos cup several times before, they knew this. The stuff is very refreshing and they can basically feel comfortable all day long after drinking it.

Because they only had one wheelbarrow at home, which was not very efficient, Mu Qing finally lent them a wheelbarrow so that Uncle Jun and Jun Zhao's uncle Shen Xuan could transport the food together. Then, the three young people Fight back into the house here.

In this way, the efficiency will gradually improve.

The young man in his twenties was weak, at least not as strong as Uncle Shen and Uncle Jun. So, after all, the two middle-aged men did the work that required strength.

Of course, they also have herbal tea to drink after every visit. What is gratifying is that it is very dangerous to work in this weather. However, after drinking this tea, it is okay to work on this day. At least they do not feel like they are going to suffer from heat stroke.

To be honest, if it weren't for this herbal tea, they probably wouldn't have been able to last this long.

Looking at the ground outside, even the grass has been burned to death. They don't know what the future will be like, but in the end, as long as there is food, there is hope. Therefore, everyone is infinitely grateful for Mu Qing's help. It is a courtesy for others to help you and you should be grateful. It is a duty for others to help you and there is nothing to resent.

As for the people who rented the Mu Qing family's house in the front and back yards, they all envied the Jun family. You know, it's really good to still have such a family of relatives, at least they don't have anyone willing to help them put food.

The current situation is that almost no one has a spare house. They can only deposit it in the bank, and they have to worry every day whether the work point system will depreciate and whether it will be eliminated like the RMB. They have no choice but to save, otherwise they can only wait for the food to rot in their homes.