176-180

☆ 176. Chapter 176 Making a Mask The most urgent task now is to make a mouth...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 176 Making a Mask The most urgent task now is to make a mouth...

Mu Qing got up early in the morning, not very early in the morning. Anyway, when she got downstairs, she saw her two younger brothers busy helping her grandmother and grandfather carry the plates.

The two children looked very happy. Sometimes they would secretly eat a bun on the table. Mu Qing smiled when he saw this.

She hadn't seen these two children for a long time, and now that she saw her two brothers coming home, she was really relieved. In the days to come, she thought everyone would be under a lot of pressure.

The time was a little too long, and she couldn't even think clearly about what they were doing at this time in her previous life. It's nothing more than what the daughters of many people's families can do nowadays.

For example, sewing clothes and doing handicrafts, or even going outside to do some work within my ability.

In this life, everyone's life has become much better. Their whole family will never fight for a little food again. Even many times, people don't think about the future just for a little thing like they did in the previous life.

Of course, all of this is the result of Mu Qing's long-term desire to guide his family.

The plague will last for about half a year. After Mu Qing went downstairs, he started thinking about the mask machine in the backyard.

"Sister, why do you get up so late?" Zhang Weiwei looked at his sister sitting opposite him with envy on his face, thinking to himself why he was not so lucky.

"Is it late?" Mu Qing asked back, "I think it's okay. Isn't it just in time for you to have dinner?"

"That's true." Zhang Weiwei was stunned by Mu Qing's question. Although he felt it was still a little late, his sister said There is no problem.

"Hey, sister, do you have money?" Zhang Weiwei ate a meat bun and then asked.

When Grandma Mu heard what her grandson said, she knocked him on the head and

said, "Everyday food and accommodation are taken care of by someone, and you still want money now?" Zhang Weiwei was directly confused, "Grandma, am I your grandson? I was beaten stupidly."

"Is it a kiss? You should put the bowl down first." Grandma Mu was angered by her little grandson's words. This child really has a sharp tongue.

"Grandma, I just want to ask. I heard from the teacher at school that it's best for everyone at home to prepare something during this period." Zhang Weiwei also felt aggrieved and didn't even listen to what he had to say.

Mu Qing became a little serious when she heard this. She would never look down on anyone. Especially those teachers now, those who were very powerful teachers before the catastrophe came. And even now, she believes that some of these teacher's disciples are very capable.

This also shows that these teachers are likely to know something.

"There are some, but you don't need to worry about these. The family has prepared them." Mu Qing smiled and reached out to touch his brother's head. "The family doesn't lack anything for you." "

That's right." Zhang Weiwei said nothing more. As for Zhang Chengcheng, he had never been very talkative. At this time, he just drank his Wanli porridge quietly.