91

☆ 91. Chapter 91 Worries about the Future Everyone fell asleep to the sounds of various insects and birds...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91: Worries about the future: Everyone fell asleep to the sounds of insects and birds...

After that night's chat, Mu Qing told everyone as much about the future as possible, and they all more or less changed from before. Too optimistic thoughts and more speculation and thinking about the future.

During this time, everyone's mood was obviously not very high. Many people no longer smiled and joked after dinner. Everyone started talking quietly, and some people simply thought alone. Only they knew what they were thinking about.

And everyone has their own thoughts, which is greatly reflected in the increasingly unpalatable meals.

Of course, this situation improved significantly after Mu Qing chatted with Xiao Liang, his subordinate in charge of cooking.

Of course, after this improvement, Mu Qing still couldn't say that the food was delicious, but it was not bad at all, so she could say that it was not bad.

But at this time, everyone's response to this kind of good rice is still good. It is said that good food has a miraculous effect on depression, especially at this time when we are short of food and clothing, the natural effect is even greater. At least, everyone was in a good mood while eating.

In the past few days, everyone did not encounter any animals along the way, and of course there was no snack. Although there is some disappointment, there is less danger, and no one feels too disappointed. The mission this time is to collect various data. For this mission, of course, the less troubles, the better.

In fact, if animals are not really hungry, they will not take the initiative to attack humans.

For thousands of years, the genes engraved in their bones have told them who is the real owner of this land.

During this period of time, when we were on the road, everyone was thinking about the future, and everyone at the institute also gave some of their love for scientific research to life.

As for the soldiers, while they were doing tasks, they also thought more about what the future would be like. They usually devote all their energy to the country and the people. In this rare moment of leisure, they also have time to consider the future path of themselves and their families.

Of course, during this time, some people came to ask Mu Qing about the future, wondering if she knew any information. After all, she didn't seem to know the inside information. Of course Mu Qing didn't say anything specific, he just gave them some suggestions based on his current understanding.

However, she believed that if these people followed her suggestions, there would be no problem. They are not people who worry about starving to death. When they are in trouble, the government will give priority to protecting them. There is nothing unfair. Whoever has greater value deserves more resources.

In the past few days, she and Sun Xiaojing had become quite familiar with each other. The two of them also talked about the future situation and the next plans of their unit.

Mu Qing also fully understood their plan for this visit, which was to see if there was any place in the mountains suitable for growing various crops.

In fact, there was no need for those old professors to come, but they were worried and wanted to come out to see what the world had become, so they formed a temporary team.