42

☆ 42. Chapter 42 Dad wants to be promoted: I know it, lets get started...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42 Dad wants to be promoted. He thinks: I know how to do it. Lets get started...

As for Dad Zhang, after he learned about the new policy, he was thinking about whether he could get promoted based on this. At present, it seems that it is the same as now. It was the same as it was during the planned economy decades ago. Government staff, whether they were civil servants or workers, were all in high demand.

Mu Qing knew Zhang's father's thoughts and was very sure of Zhang's father's thoughts. Men all want to make a career, so he gave him some advice:

"Dad, many people nowadays, they have I'm willing to exchange grain for fruits and vegetables."

Dad Zhang was a little hesitant because what they were using now were all Mu Qing's things, and he originally planned to use his own 10,000 kilograms of grain.

Mu Qing saw what Father Zhang meant and refused directly. Are you kidding? The food can neither be exposed nor given away!

Even though the backyard is so big, if you want to grow rice and noodles, you wont be able to grow much!

"Don't touch the food, it's life-saving!" Mu Qing thought for a while and felt it was time to tell everyone, "Dad, please read the news and information when you have time. The eruption of a super volcano may not last for decades. What do you think you relied on to survive the Ice Age that lasted hundreds and thousands of years?"

Of course it was food! Is it because of your innocence?

Of course, Mu Qingliang had not said the latter sentence so far.

"Food!" Dad Zhang suddenly woke up.

"Besides, everyone sees that you have food. What if we kidnap you? What if we kidnap your mother?" Mu Qing continued to scaremongering.

But Dad Zhang obviously likes this.

"Then forget it!" In fact, he still hesitated. Looking at the other construction team captains, the former contractor bosses, who took out food to recruit workers, he felt that this should be the case.

After Mu Qing knew what Dad Zhang was thinking, he just wanted to shout, "Silly Dad!" Isnt this just taking your own things and helping the government work? Why bother! It is not easy to complete the task every month, and you have to take out your own food reserves. Isn't this a fool? !

Dad Zhang didnt want to be a fool in his daughters eyes, so in the end he didnt use the food at home to make up for it. He was just thinking about it, but he didn't exchange his daughter's fruits and vegetables for it. He is a man, and although he still relies on his daughter now, he still wants to rely on his own efforts!

Mu Qing did not force everyone to have the same ideas as hers, but sometimes when her family members did not think carefully, she would guide them, of course, only when they went the wrong way.

Other times, everyone in the family is free to grow.

However, after this chat with Dad Zhang, everyone has established the idea that food at home will be the primary productive force in the future.

...

Mu Qing didn't care about these things. She went upstairs after eating every day, and everyone ignored her.

Unexpectedly, Mu Qing was not just playing around, he was sorting out supplies in the space and seeing how the fields he planted were growing.

Basically, a batch of vegetables can be matured in a month. At this speed, my family will not be able to finish it no matter how much they eat.