121-125

☆ 121. Chapter 121 It is sad that someone in the village was washed away.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121 It is sad that someone in the village was washed away.

At present, after a few days, it seems that the flood fighting work is going quite smoothly and there is no danger.

After all, although the road on the mountain is a little slippery now, it still feels like the rainy season, and it is not a downpour, so accidents are not prone to accidents.

However, Mu Qing has been looking outside every day recently. The gloomy weather slowly changed. At the beginning, the clouds were still yellowish black, and you could see the combination of volcanic ash and dark clouds.

But now at this time, not even a little bit of sunlight can be seen in the sky, only rolling clouds can be seen. There were also lightning and thunder mixed in from time to time, which was frightening.

Mu Qing knew that these thick clouds were a precursor to the coming heavy rain. Looking from a distance below, it reveals an ominous aura, which is chilling.

She likes to lean against the window every day, watching the rain outside hitting her glass cover, and then laments the happy life in this life.

At this time, she had to say that the waterproofing of the glass cover outside was really good. After such a long time, there was no leakage at all, and she had bought several extra barrels of this kind of gap glue from the decoration company, so it should be able to survive this rainy season.

After this year, there will be almost no need for this during the two consecutive years of severe drought. On the contrary, it can prevent evaporation. Although there will not be as much water shortage as in the previous two years, there will not be too much intensive precipitation.

It is foreseeable that this glass cover will not be opened for many years to come. As long as the cover is closed, all worries seem to be locked outside.

No volcanic ash, no dim rain, no hail and dust storms, nothing, nothing, all isolated outside their house. In the house, there was only peace and tranquility.

Mu Qing knew that it was the eve of disaster, and the storm was about to come, but her mood became calmer. The country has never reported the mortality rate, but in the previous life, the earthquake in Xinjiang Province was reported. According to the report at that time, the mortality rate in China was close to 20%.

Now, several months have passed, and there are no statistics on this yet, but it is estimated that it will be soon. The mortality rate will be reported every year from now on.

The mortality rate each year is relatively stable compared to the previous year. I hope that more people will survive in this life.

However, her hope is hope, and the direction of history is certain. She couldn't even avoid her own illness, and many things were determined, even if she tried her best, she might not be able to do it.

Sure enough, within a few days, there was a vacancy in the flood fighting team, and no one has been able to fill this vacancy. However, Mu Qing knows that even if he doesn't make up for it now, this position will still be able to be fought later.

Again, the country will not support idle people, but it will not let people starve to death either. Even if the flood comes, there are still some jobs where you can make money to support yourself.

Mu Qing heard that one of the people who died this time seemed to have died of illness. Then two of them were washed into the reservoir and disappeared while the embankment was being reinforced on the edge of the reservoir.