96

☆ 96. Chapter 96 The Magnificent Underground Scenery Mu Qing also secretly breathed a sigh of relief...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96 Magnificent Underground Scenery Mu Qing also secretly breathed a sigh of relief...

Everyone walked slowly inside the cave. Even a layman like Mu Qing could see that the cave system here is very huge, and in Finding the right path in this huge maze is not an easy task.

Therefore, Sun Xiaojing organized everyone to find a suitable path separately within a certain range.

Not far away, a little girl from the scientific research team shouted to other people in the distance: "There is a cave entrance here!"

Mu Qing heard someone shouting, so he stopped walking forward and walked along with the water. He walked over and pointed a strong flashlight in the direction of the sound. However, there was a lot of fog in this cave, so the light was attenuated not far away.

After passing through the rubble piles with clear water, we finally met everyone. There is an entrance to the cave here. After some discussion, they finally decided to go through the entrance.

After everyone passed through the cave entrance, they found that there was another huge cave passage, which was much higher than the passage where Sun Xiaojing fell down before. Mu Qing felt that Sun Xiaojing was really lucky. If she fell here, she would definitely be dead or injured.

They moved forward slowly in this passage, and then Mu Qing discovered that there were two large stones in this passage. After getting closer, he found that they were yellow with some pink in them.

"This stone is so strange..." This was the first time Mu Qing saw a stone of this color. She did not expect that there could be such a rose-colored scenery underground.

"This is the Smiling Stone." A fat scientific researcher next to him answered Mu Qing. Mu Qing was impressed by him. After all, he was quite conspicuous in this post-apocalyptic world where skinny people are everywhere.

However, even after being explained, Mu Qing still couldn't see the connection between this cracked stone with the texture of strawberry-flavored sesame cakes and a smile, so he could only smile awkwardly.

Next to this piece called Smiling Stone is a small stone, as big as two children standing side by side - its surface shows regular striped textures, with sharp ups and downs along the texture.

When Mu Qing saw this stone, he felt that his knowledge level had been challenged.

"This is what you call tree jade, we also call it petrified wood." The fat researcher next to him saw Mu Qing's confusion and explained to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing was even more embarrassed. She actually didn't want to ask. Zhu Xinchen looked sympathetically at Mu Qing from the side. Every time he performed this kind of task, he would feel like Mu Qing's intelligence was being crushed, so he understood her very well.

But when it comes to tree jade, Mu Qing still remembers going to the Natural History Museum once, and there was a large sealed glass cover in an exhibition hall, and there was a piece of tree jade inside, but it was different in color and texture from this one. It was huge, so she didn't recognize it for a moment.

Yes, that's it. It's not her problem, but it's the same petrified wood but it appears in a completely different form. Her feeling is very subtle.

Everyone was walking in the dark, and it was hard for Mu Qing to imagine what a terrifying experience it would be if he were alone here. She was in the mountains during the day, and then returned to space at night.