38

☆ 38. Chapter 38 The first thing the Jun family does in the world is to drive people to death!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38 The Jun familys second and third act in the world is to force people to death! ...

On the other side, Jun Zhao's parents were having trouble falling asleep in the living room. They didn't know if their parents could live in Mu Qing's house.

They really don't want to take advantage of their son's girlfriend, but they really can't do it now. Their parents can't stand it. They're afraid that if they stay here any longer, their parents won't be able to do it.

Two old people next door to them have died of the plague in the past two days. In fact, it cannot be regarded as a plague. Experts have also said that there is no human-to-human transmission, but it is transmitted through insects.

Then there is the fact that they are all foreigners and are really not used to the climate in Sichuan Province. Their skin feels sticky every day, which is very uncomfortable.

As for Jun Zhao Tiantian, they knew that he was clean and smellless, his clothes were clean, his hair was dust-free, and most importantly, his face was very rosy and his eyes were bright. Looking at him, he looked like he was living before the end of the world.

They work hard and can only provide food and clothing for one parent. The other brothers and sisters are now ignored by their parents. Their parents don't have much money. They also bought food before. After two months of consumption, now they are left with Not so much anymore.

The other brothers and sisters have large families, and each has its own difficulties. The food provided every month is really limited, and they don't have as decent a job as the two of them. It can be said that they are all saving food and wondering what to use to support their parents.

There are only two of us, and most of the food for our parents falls on the two of us.

In the past two days, my parents seemed to know the current situation, and they were always depressed.

Finally, after thinking for a long time, they decided to let their son open the door.

If they had to, they really didn't want to lower their heads.

But there is no way, the world is forcing people to death.

Now, everyone knows clearly what the future will look like, a super volcanic eruption, and the consequences can be seen with just a quick search. The world will be low-yield for at least the next ten years, and food is absolutely precious.

Nowadays, if someone has some food at home, who would give it to others? And for the two of them, even if they gave Mu Qing all their rations, it wouldn't be enough for four mouths.

As for the brothers and sisters, each family is willing to give some, but everyone knows the conditions of Mu Qing's family, so they all asked Jun Zhao to talk to Mu Qing. After all, they are not willing to bear more.

And they don't know now that these two volcanic eruptions are not the only ones on the earth. In the next year, volcanic eruptions will occur every two months and will never be late.

Moreover, the earth also entered the Great Ice Age directly during this time. The Great Ice Age was not caused by volcanic eruptions, and it was a natural cycle that could not be avoided.

The government has known about it for a long time, so it is actively preparing. Otherwise, it is just a volcanic eruption, and it is far from such a turbulent level.