25

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Lin Rongrong is back, why cant she support her own Jiajia...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25 Lin Rongrong is back. Why not support her own Jiajia...

January 2020 is over - the first month of the first year of the apocalypse. Everyone is very busy. Only Jun Zhao Tiantian and Mu Qing are more leisurely. Since both of them had nothing to do, Jun Zhao wanted to go out and find some work, but found that except for the construction site, no one was wanted anywhere else.

And his girlfriend didn't allow him to work on the construction site, so Jun Zhao could only busy making delicious food for Mu Qing.

He basically followed the recipe and was often praised by Mom for how delicious it was and gave him a cookbook as a gift.

Because I have all the seasoning tools at home, the taste is really good, but I have to cook all the time every day, and the efficiency is really low.

Basically, he was a snow girl for an afternoon. Although the time was wasted, Mu Qing enjoyed this treatment very much. Nowadays, people just want to eat enough, so what else can they do if they dont waste time?

In their last life, they were now in a panic. They were not in the mood to think about eating well. They were just concerned about whether they could survive in the future.

But in this life, with sufficient food, vegetables and fruits, they have a strong backing. They are no longer anxious and uneasy, and everyone is in a good mental state.

So, now even Dad Zhang has his dream career, and he is full of hope and motivation for it. Mu Qing knows that this is his lifelong dream, and he just wants to be a contractor, so she is ready to fulfill his dream Motivated.

Although this ambition is a little rustic and not very lofty, it is Zhang's most simple wish.

At home, the adults were too busy, so the cooking was left to Jun Zhao. Of course, his two younger brothers also helped him, and the three boys cooked together. They really stayed in the kitchen all day long.

Jun Zhao's parents also gave him the family's rations, and he would deliver them every day after he cooked them.

Now they haven't discovered what's so great about being able to cook, because in rural areas, even if they don't have money for gas, they still have firewood.

However, after a year or two, even firewood is a luxury and everyone has to go to the big dining hall to eat. At that time, being able to cook by yourself was very valuable.

Of course, if you have food, you dont have to go. However, firstly, there is no food, and secondly, there is no energy, so everyone can only eat in the big canteen.

In the last life, Mu Qing was so fed by the food in the cafeteria that he almost vomited. Even if you spend money to buy rice, there are all kinds of rotten smells in it. Just because these pots cook all kinds of bugs and other strange things every day, the taste and smell have long been immersed in it.

Although Mu Qing said that she cooked some food for the Jun family every day and bought some things from her own house, Mu Qing didn't say anything. She didn't feel bad about these things and she could still afford them.

After all, not many people bought these condiments before. Everyone just bought a little, which was enough. But now, these things can no longer be seen in state-owned supermarkets. All types of large material points have been expropriated, and only some small stores still have these things.