84

☆ 84. Chapter 84 Where does the love between children come from in the apocalypse on the first day of work...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 84: Where does the love between children come from in the apocalypse on the first day of work...

Everyone at home got up early in the morning. Grandma Mu and the others were busy preparing lunch for Mu Qing. It was really not good to eat outside. They had gone to the cafeteria to see the government employee meal. Although it seemed to include meat and vegetables, the taste didn't look very good.

Fortunately, there are still a few smart lunch boxes that I bought before. I can bring Mu Qing lunch from home. It will still be hot when I arrive at the work. Now we dont have to worry about Mu Qings daily meals.

Dad Zhang drove Mu Qing all the way, and it took almost half an hour to arrive at a station in Zitong County. At this time, the station was already very busy with people coming and going, and there were still many rickshaws waiting to attract customers.

After rejecting several cars, she called Jiang Lele to tell her that she had arrived. After confirming the location, she saw Jiang Lele who had been waiting here for a long time and ran over to find someone. The little girl who came all the way He waved towards himself.

Father Zhang also saw the person coming, and after confirming that he was Mu Qing's friend, he left with peace of mind. Before leaving, he did not forget to remind Mu Qing to eat well.

When Jiang Lele came with a young man, his first words were, "Qingqing, you are so beautiful again."

Mu Qing was still wearing a skirt made by Master Wen today, but this time the skirt was obviously different. It was as gentle as the time I attended Teacher Jun Zhaos birthday party in my previous life. A burgundy skirt was embroidered with large camellia flowers, making the whole skirt look more three-dimensional.

"You too!" Mu Qing was telling the truth. Jiang Lele's condition was indeed better than last time. Today she is wearing a bright yellow off-shoulder short-sleeved shirt and a pair of ice silk trousers, which is fashionable and cool.

"That's right, I feel a lot more relaxed recently." Jiang Lele also thanked Mu Qing for the honey and mugwort, and tried to please the old man. Her current job was arranged for her by the old man.

"You are really not ashamed!" Mu Qing treated this new friend mercilessly.

"Hey, give your box to Xiao Wang." Jiang Lele smiled, "Xiao Wang will be our colleague from now on." "

Hello, my name is Wang Tengteng, just call me Xiao Wang from now on." The honest man The young man, wearing a pair of glasses, looked like he was engaged in research. Unlike himself and Jiang Lele, he didn't look like that at all.

"I'm sorry to bother you!" Mu Qing saw Wang Tengteng reaching out and gave him her luggage.

Wang Tengteng just smiled shyly, then pushed up his glasses and stopped talking.

"Qingqing, hurry up, we still have to catch the bus." Jiang Lele pulled Mu Qing and left in a hurry. "The sooner the bus goes, the better the location."

Jiang Lele pulled Mu Qing to the car and picked one. From the front row, "This winding mountain road in Sichuan Province is really uncomfortable. You don't know, I have vomited many times."

Mu Qing just smiled and said nothing. She has never fainted since she grew up. Passed the car.

"Our unit is built deep in the mountains. The cave inside is very large. It is said that it can accommodate millions of people. Helicopters can fly directly into the cave entrance." Jiang Lele was pleasantly surprised by the arrival of the new friend, "Haha, and it's also There is a shuttle bus that can go directly."