89

☆ 89. Chapter 89: Going into the mountains for inspection did not chill anyones heart.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 89: The expedition into the mountains did not chill anyone's heart.

Mu Qing turned around and realized that the person who had just called her was Zhu Xinchen, the captain of the SWAT team who was protecting their safety this time. He was two meters tall and had a dark complexion. He didn't seem to care about his image that much.

Previously, she knew through Sun Xiaojing's introduction that this was the officer in charge of their security work. This time, she was going to the mountains. In addition, the personnel are all very important scientists, so the natural security force is relatively strong.

Mu Qing didn't express her dislike for the captain. After all, she had experienced such moments in her previous life. I will definitely not be able to compare to these officers later on, not even to the widows of some Lie Yang.

I have to say that China's treatment of these soldiers is really excellent and not chilling.

On the contrary, the captain of the SWAT team deliberately kept a distance when facing Mu Qing, for fear of soiling Mu Qing's Tang suit, which looked very cool to him. After all, at this time, there are only a few people who can be as clean as Mu Qing.

"Captain Mu, I have to ask your logistics team to help us prepare meals this time. We also brought some food ourselves. I wonder if you can cook more for us?" Zhu Xinchen and the others are all soldiers. There were quite a few, but we didnt want to take advantage of the country, so we all took some rations ourselves.

The country treats them well, and they are not ungrateful people. They are always thinking about how to serve the country and how to realize their value to the country.

"Okay, Captain Zhu, just give the things you brought to Xiao Liang, who is in charge of the food." When you go out, giving convenience to others is making it easier for yourself, not to mention that these people are the ones who protect their own safety. Mu Qing is a little bit They don't mind making their lives comfortable.

At many critical moments, their little gratitude and goodwill towards you are the hope that you can survive.

"Thank you, Captain Mu." Zhu Xinchen breathed a sigh of relief. Those of them who were soldiers were most afraid of dealing with the intellectuals in these research institutes. Sometimes they really couldn't tell clearly.

"It's okay." Mu Qing smiled.

Everyone arrived, and then Sun Xiaojing also stood with Mu Qing and talked about what was going to happen next. Mu Qing learned that the senior researchers in the institute, those white-haired old professors, were more worried about the impact of the outside climate on food crops, so this time they came out to examine a lot of data.

What Sun Xiaojing didn't tell Mu Qing was that the professors felt that the previously predicted ice age would come early, so they braved the sweltering heat to go out for scientific research this time. This was a state secret, so naturally she couldn't tell Mu Qing.

Of course, Mu Qing didn't expect this, after all, she already knew the direction of the next ten years. The temperature probably only started to drop in the third year, at least for more than a year.

It was not until the fifth year that the cold reached severe levels, and after the tenth year, the continental ice cap had reached 30 degrees north latitude, and it was only here that the temperature gradually stabilized and stopped falling.