43

☆ 43. Chapter 43: Who was Slei raised as a fish?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43: Who was Slei being fished?

Because they had to go to work, Zhangs father and Mus mother left home early in the morning. The weather is very hot now. Dad Zhang picks up Mommy every day, otherwise it would be too uncomfortable to walk on the road. Even with a parasol, the heat is still very uncomfortable.

Today is the first day Mu Ma officially goes to work. She had to adapt to work for two days. After passing the final assessment, she started to work officially and receive wages today.

Because this new job is located in an office over there in the government. There is air conditioning over there, so it's quite cool. Therefore, everyone does not feel so sorry for Mu Ma who has to work every day. It is better than going up the mountain to collect firewood before.

However, Dad Zhang is really tired after hard work. He has to go to various construction sites every day to check the quality. The houses he built for the military families

are more exquisite than ordinary ones.

Ordinary, as long as it is strong. For the military families, some military families brought their own drawings, which did not exceed the building material usage standards and did not expand the area, but they were more complicated than what he had built before.

For others that exceeded the limit, he had to negotiate and modify it, otherwise he would not be able to complete the task.

These are all things that are so busy every day that your feet are not grounded.

However, he has become the foreman of his dreams, and he is still a foreman with a staff. Is this a different kind of dream come true?

As for Mu Qing, she still slept in today. When she came downstairs, she saw Jun Zhao playing with her mobile phone.

She walked over and looked at the group chat. She was not interested at first, but there was another member of their club, so she took a look:

The world is so cute: @君赵, Brother Zhao, I heard that you are with your sister-in-law, are you free? Lets meet for a meal.

The worlds sweetheart: Yes, Brother Zhao, lets meet when you have time.

Wang Chichi: Haha, Brother Zhao may be embarrassed.

The worlds sweetheart: Haha, @世界大sweetheart, Brother Zhao has a sister-in-law. The two of us are left alone.

Rizhao: Stop talking nonsense

...

The rest is that the people in the group are talking about the current situation in jokes. It can be seen that the relationship between this small group is very good. Jun Zhao is here There is no real name used as a group nickname.

In the end, these people chatted for a long time, and she finally realized that the cutest person in the world had gone to Wang He.

She also knew Wang He, he was from their club, and he had helped her out in the group before!

But apart from Wang He, she didn't know anyone in their small group.

Speaking of which, the time she and Jun Zhao had been together was not very long. It was only two months before, but now it has been more than half a year, and it has been ninety months.

She remembered that they were together on May Day, and it was only nine months ago.

But because I have the memory of my previous life and his character, I give him a lot of trust.