Reality.

re-written 

-------------------------

Rowan was walking through the streets of London on her way to meet her best friend of 14 years. She was gripping her every-so gradually growing stomach over her grey sweater that was keeping her toasty in the autumnal months. 

Liam lived in a house filled with 3 bedrooms, but she wasn't sure why he needed so many. It was only him who lived there anyway. 

Rowan walked down his street and wondered how she would tell Liam her news. She wasn't sure how he'd react. She hadn't even told her parents yet and she was probably more nervous to tell Liam than them.

She found Liam's tall house and knocked on his door which was then opened shortly after by Liam. Rowan was quickly rushed in and then Liam gave her a tight hug.

He hadn't been home for almost 4 months and that was a long time the two hadn't seen each other. They had a lot to catch up on. A lot had gone in since te last time they'd seen each other.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" Liam asked, to which Rowan nodded. After making her one she took a seat on his sofa and just got straight to the point. 

"Liam. I'm pregnant." 

"What? When did that happen? How? What?" Liam was confused and his face said it all. 

Rowan wasn't sure how to speak but she didn't have to.

"Move in with me."