Afternoon.

I know this sounds bad but I really want to finish this so that I can get started on the sequel :D 

************

I woke up that next morning feeling sick of course.  I turned over and saw Liam was still sleeping. I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower after being sick, and jumped in.

I finished in the shower and got out. I put on the clothes I had brought into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I walked out Liam was just waking up.

“Morning Sleeping beauty.” I smirked.

“Morning.” He replied groggily.

I walked around for a while, clearing up, and then went downstairs when Liam did. I found the boys all sitting around on the sofa’s and I decided to join them.

“Morning.” I said.

“More like afternoon.” Zayn said quitly. I checked my phone to see that it was 2pm.

“Holy sh-“

“Morning guys.” Liam said, walking down the stairs.

“Afternoon, mate.” Harry said, laughing. Liam’s eyes grew wide and he checked his phone.

“wow.” He mumbled, before coming to sit down with us all.

“Let’s play Truth or Dare.” Louis said, and everyone agreed.

“Rowan.” Harry said. I looked up.

“Truth or Dare?” He asked.

“Um, truth.” I replied.

“Who would you call your baby after?” He asked.

“Probably Liam. I liked the name Harry, but you know.” I laughed.

“What names have you chosen so far?” Niall asked.

“I like Daniel, George and Luke for a boy. Annabelle, Grace and Rose for a girl.” I grinned. There was a small silence and then I asked.

“Louis, Truth or Dare?” I asked.

“Dare!” He shouted. I nodded and thought about it.

“Louis, I dare you to let me do your makeup, and then we have to post it onto Twitter.” I grinned. Louis nodded way too eagerly.

“I’ll go and get it.” Liam said, before rushing up the stairs and then coming back down with my bag. I thanked him and then smirked.

“We have to film this.” Zayn said and I laughed. I applied a foundation that was too dark for me onto Louis, and applied two layers to make it appear orange. I laughed for most of the application and then grabbed a blusher, applying a lot on to his cheeks,  and then grabbing a bronzer and smothering it everywhere. I then put a dark glittery blue on his eyelids and then the tricky part arrived. I grabbed my liquid eyeliner and then Louis’ face.

“Whoa. There is no way you are poking my eye out with that.” Louis said, putting his hands up.

“Come on Louis! I won’t hurt you! Promisee!” I sung. He sighed and then nodded, and I applied the eyeliner and then mascara. I then put on a bright red lipstick on his lips and then a clear lip gloss. I grinned at what he looked like and then took a photo whilst he did a silly pose. I handed him his phone and he uploaded it onto twitter. He then went and washed it off, with my help, and we continued with the game.

“Truth or Dare, Niall?” He asked.

“Truth.” Niall grinned.

“Sweet innocent Niall.  If you could only save 1 person in this room from a fire, who would you choose and why?” he asked.

“I would save Rowan because there are two people to save that way.” He grinned. I gave him a high five and then we continued on with the game.