Surprise.

SHORTEST CHAPTER ONMY HISTORY RECORD. I will be uploading next though. There is also only 2-3 chater left! IKR! 

Also, I have started a youtube channel! My name is UselessAlice. I  have 1 video up and I'm hoping for a few mre this week as well, so if you would be so kind as too subscribe I would really appreciate it. I will  subscribe back and fan you! And I'll read your story. Anyway, onto the chapter!

**************

“So, guys I was think- Guys?” I asked, walking down the stairs to find a dark room, with no one around. Just as I was about to call Liam, the lights turned on and everyone jumped up.

“What the?”

“Happy Baby Shower thing?!” Everyone shouted. People there included a few college friends, Eleanor, Perrie and the boys of course. I grinned wide and everyone came over to me and handed me presents.

“Thank you so much guys!” I laughed, my hands full of presents. I sat down on the sofa and put them all down.

“Open them!” Niall said. I laughed and picked up one from my friend Megan from college. I unwrapped the presents to see a cute jumpsuit for girls and boys.

“This is so adorable! Thank you!” I said, giving her a quick hug before moving onto other presents. When I was finished with opening presents and ‘aww’ing, we all ate sandwiches and had a party. After a few hours people started leaving because they had university the next day. That was one thing I definitely did not miss. Soon after everyone had left, and I helped clear away.