Prologue.

Rowan was screaming through the tears in her eyes to the breakup song that was probably Taylor Swift or something. She'd given up trying to figure out who had been singing depressing lines about previous relationships once the tears had begun spilling from her eyes. 

She hated him. She hated him so  much that the thought of him made her want to wretch. He'd broken her. He'd broken her heart and he was a dick for doing it.

She screamed a few abusive words as the thought of him crossed her mind. She grabbed her bottle of vodka that was to the side of her towards the hand break in her car and took a large glug. She was dressed in a black dress with cut-outs at the side and she looked hot. 

Her brunette hair colided down her back in loose waves and she had red lipstick coating her full, rouged lips. Her eyes were defined with dark eyeliner and although her mascara had run slightly from her tears there was still a defined line. 

She grabbed a tissue and wiped around them, before blowing her nose and stepping out of her parked car. Her large heels hit the ground with a force and she shut her door before walking into the back entrance of the club. Everyone knew the only way to get into a club for free was through the back entrance. 

--------------------

She'd met a handsome guy in the club. Although she thought he was handsome. She couldn't exactly see him in her drunk state but who cared? She was getting somewhere and thats all she needed. 

They'd decided to go back to his place and 'have some fun' as he'd put it, but Rowan wasn't sure because his voice was slurred. 

It was over as soon as it began and Rowan decided she didn't want to have to wake up next to a stranger hungover and so she wrote a quick note saying thanks and left. 

----------------------

She'd walked herself back to her car and then stepped inside. Her mind was still slightly foggy but she didn't care, she needed to get home and sleep in her warm bed. 

As she started the engine the radio began to play a soft melody and Rowan became sleepier and sleepier. 

----------------------

FIAT STRUCK BY VAN LEAVING NINETEEN YEAR OLD WITH AMNESIA

'Last night at almost precisely 4am there was a crash between a small fiat and a van. A young girl, the age of nineteen had been hit to the side. She was left with only a broken arm and a lot of bruising. Call her lucky, but once waking up she couldn't remember anything that had happened previously. She wasn't sure why she was in the hospital, why her arm ached or anything previously apart from her own name.  Her parent's had been called from the nineteen year old's mobile who have been attempting to help her regain memory, including bringing images and old friends into the hospital room, including One Direction star Liam Payne. The van driver got off lucky, with only a few cuts and bruises. It just goes to show, you should never drive when tired.'