Angela.

Helloooo

I NEED INSPIRATION. I have bad writers block :(

****************

I sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on, tuning over to the channel the boys were being interviewed on. Wasn't the best idea considering I felt embarrassed about talking to Harry, but I'd promised Liam. I waited until I heard the presenter introduce them, and then there they were. Liam was in his plaid shirt, Harry in his blazer, Niall in his polo, Zayn in his varsity jacket and Louis in his stripes. 

"Hello Boys!" The presenter spoke. They all replied with a hello or hi, and the questions began.

"So boys, recently you've been living with Liam's best friend, is that right?" She asked, refering to me.

"Yeah, Rowan." Liam said.

"She's like, mummy direction." Niall grinned. The presenter laughed and continued on with the questions.

"Has she figured who the baby daddy is yet?" She asked. I froze. Would they tell? I watched their faces but they all shook their heads no. I sighed out in relief and turned off the tv. I lied down on the sofa and decided getting a little sleep couldn't do any harm.

I woke up with a really bad back out.

"Mother F-" 

"Are you okay Rowan?" Harry interrupted.

"Yeah, my back hurts. When did you get back?" I asked, masaging my back.

"A while ago. We didn't want to wake you though, so the others went out while I stayed back." He smiled.

"Thanks by the way." 

"For what?" 

"Not saying about the father thing.." 

"It's okay. None of us want you to get hate." He smiled.

"So, how do you feel. About the baby. Obviously I'm not definite but-" 

"It's great. Even if in the end you know exactly whos baby it is and it's not mine, I'll help you." He smiled.

"Thanks Harry." I smiled back, and gave him an awkward hug, considering we were both sitting down. Just as we pulled back the boys came through the door.

"Niall, Toy Story is so much better than Nandos." Liam said.

"YOU LIER!" Niall screamed.

"Oh hey Rowan." Liam smiled. I waved.

"Rowan, which is better, Nandos or Toy Story?" Niall asked.

"I'm not getting involved." I said, holding my hands surrendering. 

"Rowan, do you want to go get ready? We're all going to get ready first somewhere else, but we'll come and pick you up later, okay?" Liam asked. I nodded and went upstairs. 

I heard the doorbell ring as I was finishing the touches to my outfit. I had on the dress Eleanor and I had bought previously, and tied my hair up in a volumized pony tail. I did my makeup naturally, but winged my eyeliner and put on a red lipstick to make my blue eyes pop more. I oppened the door and there standing were all the boys, styles head-to-toe in suits. Harry was wearing a black bow tie, but the others had on ties.

"Let's go then!" Harry said, grabbing my arm and pulling me along. 

It was around a half an hour drive to get to the venue, and when we arrived, it was posh to say the least. Apparently, we were sitting and eating for a while and then we'd go and dance, and then go home. When we arrived we walked along a red carpet, and had our picture taken infront of a large board covered in logos and slogans, and then we walked off and through double doors, into a large hall filled with many people and tables and chairs. Liam lead us all over to one that had their names on, and we sat down. My name card was next to Liam and Niall. Immediatley Niall picked up his knife and fork and had some kind of war with Louis.

"Boys." Liam warned. They frowned and put down the cutlery. Liam then trned away and they did it again.

"Boys. If you don't stop then you can go back to the flat and you wont eat anything tonight." I told them sternly and they put there cutlery down again and started haviing a conersation about mummy and daddy direction. I swear, sometiimes I just felt like I was their mum and they were the mischievous children. Good practice I guess. A few minutes later and food was served. It was a prawn cocktail as a starter, the main was salmon and the desert was a vanilla creme brulee. 

"A dance floor had been cleared. If you would like to dance please come forward to the front where the floor has been created." Someone spoke through a microphone. Louis and Harry got up, and started too mess about on the floor, and then Niall and Liam went to the bathroom.

"Not going to dance?" I asked Zayn.

"Not really a dancer. What about you?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I laughed.  

Liam and Niall came back from the toilet, and came and sat with us. 

"Liam!" I heard a girl call. Liam turned around to be met with a girl with straight black hair that met her hips and a long, golden gown that fell by her feet, but had a slit up going right up to  her left thigh. 

"Angela?" Liam asked and she nodded.

"Hi." He sighed. The whole time I sat there looking confused.

"Is this the Rowan Dughlas?" She asked, trying to sound happy, but she appeared to look slightly aggitated by my presence. I nodded and stood up, shaking her hand. She pulled me into a hug but when she got close enough whispered into my ear.

"Don't touch my man." She sneered, and pulled away, still smiling. 

"Why don't you come and dance?" She asked Liam.

"Um-uh." He stuttered.

"We actually need to leave, the boys have something going on tomorrow." I spoke up shyly, saving Liam. Her smile faultered slightly and she nodded, giving me the evil eye before leaving. 

"I'll go get Louis and Harry." Liam mumbled, before coming back with two slightly intoxicated boys.

"Niall, how do you feel about driving?" I asked him and he nodded. We all thanked the person involved in creating the event and then left, pilling into the car. The car ride home was silent, apart from Louis and Harry laughing and random stuff out of the window. 

When we arrived back at the house, I went straight upstaris and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and came out. I removed my dress and put on pyjamas, and then climbed into bed.