Slap.

Who ese thinks these updates are getting shorter and slower?

***************

I woke up that morning not feeling sick, which was unusual. Liam wasn't in bed so I got out and walked downstairs to see them all sitting having a cup of tea. They all looked unbelievably tired.

"Why are you all so tired?" I asked them, as Zayn yawned.

"We were up all night." Liam told me.

"Why?" I asked. All the boys got up and Harry took my hand. They dragged me all the way up to te attic, and then I saw it. There were the green walls we painted, the heart on the wall just above a double bed made from a wood that had been painted white. It had the cherry flowers duvet on top of it like I had chosen, and then there was a white sofa opposite. As you walked further into the room there was a large area that had my clothes and some new oones in. The stairs that you go up had no door on, but the boys put a cage in the way, so that when the baby starts walking it wont fall down them. 

After the tour I started crying. 

"Thanks guys! I love it." I stated, wiping away stray tears.

"Damn it, these hormones." I laughed. 

"GROUP HUG!" Louis shouted, and we all had a large hug. I laughed and then the boys left me. I took another look around and noticed that there was another room. I walked through and realized that it was a small bathroom with a shower, bath, sink and toilet inside. I hopped in the shower and washed quickly. I then went over to my wardrobe and saw that most of the new clothes where maternity. I picked out a pair of jeans and a plain striped top. I put them on and left my hair down to dry. I put on some concealor and mascara and walked downstairs.  Liam was is the kitchen on his phone.

"hey Li."  I said.

"Hi. Rowan do you want to come to a small lunch meeting today?" He asked.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Half an hour." 

"Do I need to get dressed up?"

"No, you look fine like that." He smiled and I thanked him. 

After a few minutes of getting all the boys rounded up, and dressed, we were ready to leave. When we arrived it was actually quite a casual event. Except from the posh sounding people taking the tiny sandwiches that had been cut into small squares, filled with things like cucumber and posh sorts of food. The event was based outside, but when I looked up to the sky, it looked like it was about to rain. We all took a seat, and Niall started complaining about the food. Just as the other boys started to speak, I felt a rain drop fall onto my nose. I smiled and then the boys felt rain drops as well. 

"Everyone inside!" The person who was incharge of the event said. Everyone gathered their stuff and went inside into a large hall. I didn't bother moving, but when Harry noticed this he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"You don't want to get ill." He told me and I nodded. I took a step backwards and bumped into someone.

"Watch where you'r- Rowan!" Angela said. I smiled at her and she went over to Liam.

I decided I needed the toilet and walked over to the bathroom. I did my buisness and walked out to see Angela smirking. She kept staring at me, and I was starting to feel self concious.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked her calmly.

"Yeah, guilt. What have you been doing with Liam?" She asked me.

"N-nothing." I told her. She walked closer and raised her hand. She slapped me hard accross the face. I held my hand over where her hand had hit and it stung. She laughed and walked out of the bathroom. I washed my hands and inspected the injury in the mirror. It was starting to go red and bruise. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Liam.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head and dragged him outside into the rain. 

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Angela just slapped me?" I said, but it sounded more like a question.

"What?!" Liam asked, his face turning red. I grabbed his arm and he stopped. After a while of just standing there he engolfed me in a hug.

"Are you alright?" He asked, staring dwn at me.

"I think so, my cheek is stinging a bit." I shrugged, looking up into his eyes. If Liam and I weren't best friends, this would be the kind of romantic movie type kiss.

"Let's go home, I'll let the boys know." Liam smiled. We walked back inside and told the boys, and then climbed into a taxi.

"I can't believe you're only 3 months away from this thing coming out." Liam laughed, pointing at my stomach.

"It feels strange." I shrugged. 

"Are you worried?" 

"A little bit, but I'm excited too." I grinned up at him, and he smiled down.