Dip Dye.

I uploaded! I knowwwww...

Picture to the sidee ->

***************

I decided today I would go onto Twitter, just to check how my other friends were getting on. I felt like I had neglected them, even though I sent them the odd text or two, so that’s exactly what I did. I grabbed Liam’s laptop and logged onto Twitter.

@Liamslunch: @RowanDuhglas was so going to tell us who was the unfortunate father to her weird baby.

@Harryshair4: Did you see Lou’s attempt at making @RowanDuhglas look decent. Not her best.

@allaroundthewor1d: Wow! The hair stylist really failed at this try. @RowanDuhglas.

I slammed down the lid of the laptop and sat there. Maybe, I should go for a change? Maybe they would prefer me that way. I got up from Liam’s bed and grabbed my coat, slipping on my shoes and walking out the door. I walked to the closest drugstore, and bought a light purple ombre hair kit. I purchased it and walked back to the house. I dialled Perrie’s number on my phone and it rang 3 times before she picked up.

“Hey Perrie.” I said in the phone.

“Hey Rowan, are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Listen are you busy?” I asked her.

“No, just got back from a radio interview.” She told me.

“Do you mind coming to mine? It’s nothing important, I just want to dye my hair, and I was wondering if you could help.” I asked.

“Yeah sure! I’ll be over in 10!” She said before hanging up. I walked home and soon enough Perrie arrived.

I got out of the shower and put on an oversized onesie, knowing it would fit over my stomach. I towel dried my hair, and then blow dried it. I looked at my long brown hair in the mirror, and there were the purple ends. I grinned, happy with myself and walked down the stairs.

“Notice anything different?” I asked the boys. I grinned at Perrie and she smiled back knowingly.

“Your bump?” Zayn asked.

“Your skin?” Louis asked. I shook my head.

“Your hair!” Liam and Harry called out at the same time. I nodded and sat down.

“It looks so cool!” Niall stated, messing about with it.

“Thanks!” I grinned.

The rest of the day was spent observing my hair and watching movies.