Realization.

"Okay, call us if you have a problem, we'll be home at 3:00." Liam worried.

"Li, just go have a fun recording, I've got Eleanor and Perrie it will be fine!" I replied.

He nodded, and left with the boys. He was only worrying because I was due last week. Honestly, I just wanted this baby out now, I could never get comfortable, I get barely any sleep, and yet I still worry that Harry isn't the father.

  I attempted to sit down, and Perrie helped me. I thanked her and we started up a conversation about names. I still didn't know the gender of the baby, but I had a few ideas. I reckon it's a boy, mothers instincts I guess.  "I think you should call it Piggle as a nickname." Eleanor recomended.  "Why?" Perrie asked. "I dun-" "Ow!" I cursed. "What's wrong?" Perrie asked.

"My stomach is really hurting." I laughed. Then it happened again.

  "I think- I think the baby is coming.." I said, cursing at the fact my stomach is hurting badly.

"Right! Off we go to the hospital!" Eleanor said, staying calm some how.

"What?! No! Liam isn't here!" I groaned again.

"I'll call the boys." Perrie said. I nodded and Eleanor took me out to the car. I sat in the back and Perrie came at the back with me.

I felt something trickle down my leg. "Um.. sorry Eleanor." I said. "About what?" She asked. "My water just broke." I told her, and she sped off.

We were at the hospital in about 15 minutes, and was brought to a room, because they knew who I was. 

"Can I have gas please?" I asked. The nurses shook their heads.

"You're too far through." one told me, and I nodded.

"You're good to go, lets go!" The nurse shouted. 

"No! I need Harry or Liam!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry love." she told me.

"Can you two leave the room please." The nurse said, and they nodded. 

"I'll see were the boys are , Ro." Perrie said and I nodded. 

"Okay, you need to push.." The nurse said.

"Not until Liam get's here!" I replied forcefully.

  "Liam.." I mumbled. "Liam please come." I mumbled again.

Just as I said this, doors shot open and Harry and Liam appeared in green outfits. "Thank god!" I shouted and they laughed. 

"Okay, you need to push now love." The nurse said. Love.. he called me love.. who else calls me love.. Liam. Liam has brown hair.

Liam has brown eyes. Liam makes the best pancakes. Liam has a blue blazer.

"Liam!" I shouted, pushing.

"What's wrong, love?" There it is again.

"Your the dad!" I shouted, pushing again.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're the dad!" I shouted, pushing again.

"Last time.." The nurse said.

"Really?" He asked.

"YOU'RE THE DAD!" I shouted, pushing for the last time.

I heard screaming and crying. I saw the nurses take the baby away and I got confused. "Congratulations, it's a boy." A nurse told me.

"The baby is having a few breathing problems, we'll help him out as much as possible." Another spoke. 

"Is he okay?" I asked. The nurses ignored me.

"Is he okay?" I said again, starting to tear up. Liam took my hand and started stroking my head.

"Is he okay?" I asked, whispering this time. 

"It's okay, Ro." He told me. I was full on crying now. 

"Your baby is fine, he just had a few problems but everything is okay. Congratulations."

The nurse said, handing me a baby wrapped in a white cloth.

I looked down at him. He had a nose like mine, tiny and button like, but had large chocolate brown eyes and soft, pink lips. The baby looked happy, not crying anymore. 

"He looks like you." I told Liam. I looked up and saw a tear come from his eye.

"He's ours." Liam spoke, kissing my forehead.

**************

WOW! That's it! I may, or may NOT upload te sequel tonight.. but yeahhhhhh ;) Thank you for the reads and votes and ladida! <3