McDonalds.

A tip, if you ever get asked to go shopping with Niall, refuse. He never stops picking up food. We went to get ingredients for a cake, we came back with a whole weeks worth of shopping. It wasn't even useful stuff, it was more cookies and ice cream. 

"Let's go Niall!" I told him. He got out the weigts and blender and we placed all of the ingredients inside of it. We then blended it all together and poured into cases. We put them in the oven and we were finished.

"Okay, time to clean up.." I said to know one imperticular.  Before I could stop him Niall was walking away.

"Niall! If you make the mess you've got to clean it up!" I shouted. He groaned and came back down.

"I'll wash, you dry?" He said. I nodded and he started handing me wet equiptment. 

Once we had finished I went over to the sofa and sat on it, turning on the TV and watching it for a bit. When the programme I watched was finished, it was already getting dark, so I went upstairs.

"Liam, can I have a bath please?" I asked the boy sitting on the bed. He nodded and I went into the bathroom and started running the water. I poured in some bubble bath and got into the pinkish tinted water. It felt quite nice to have a bath actually. I hadn't had one in a while, and it really relaxed my muscles. I lied there for a while, until there was a knock on the door. 

"Yeah!" I called.

"Ro, dinner's ready in 15 minutes." Liam said through the door.

"Okay, what are we having?"

"Spaghetti." 

"Okay, I'll get out." 

"Okay." He answered. I stood up from the bath and got out, feeling the cold air in comparisson to the hot bath water. I wrapped a towel around my body and picked up my clothes, putting them in the washing basket and then walking out into the bedroom. Liam wasn't there so I put on pyjama trousers and a large t-shirt I found on the floor. 

I walked downstairs and all the boys were sitting on the sofas.

"Stop stealing our clothes!" Louis moaned.

"What are you talking about?" I wondered.

"You're wearing my t-shirt." He laughed.

"Oh.." I went and sat on the sofa next to Zayn.

"How long until dinner?" I asked.

"Tell me about it.." Niall mumbled.

"5 minutes." Zayn told me and I thanked him. Louis decided he was going to hit Harry randomly at that moment, and Harry then hit back. They started shouting at each other to stop, but they never did, and I was getting a headache.

"Stop!" I shouted over them. They both looked at me and I gave them a stern look.

"He started it." Harry mumbled.

"I don't care who started it, Louis go and sit by Liam, Harry come and sit next to me." I told them and they grunted and moved. 

"Oh look, if it isn't mummy direction." Liam laughed and I gave him a 'not in the mood' look. He stopped laughing and then Zayn got up.

"Dinner's ready!"  He said from the kitchen and Niall ran to the table. We all sat down and Zayn shared out the food equally. 

I took a bite of the food and almost spat it back out. I could see everyone else's faces look disgusted, and when Zayn took a bite of hit, he actually spat it out.

"I'll drive." Louis stated simply, and moments later we were in the car, on our way to Mcdonalds.

We reached the drive-thru area and Louis drove forward and ordered our food. We got it and sat in the car park eating the food.

"We need to start eating healthier, guys." Louis said.

"But this taste so good!" I groaned.

"Do you want your baby to be okay when it comes out?" 

"Yeah.."

"Then from tomorrow we are eating healthier." Louis said.

"Damn it.." I cursed, and started eating my food slowlier, to savour the moment. 

We got home and I went straight up to bed, to tired to even describe. I was still in my pyjamas, so I didn't have get change.