Angela

Youtube channel doesnt work btw.

**************

It was only 1 week left until my due date, and I was scared to say the least. The boys had bought a tone of baby clothes and furniture for me, and had baby proofed the house. I had to pay them back soon. Currently, I was sitting in a recording studio, whilst the boys one by one went into the recording room and recorded part of their new album. I was bored to say the least, but Liam said I had to come, just in case. What he think was going to happen? I was going to slip over in the kitchen because of the spilt milk the boys have been leaving in the mornings to which I have to come downstairs to a messy kitchen, which I then have to clean so that they can do the exact same the next morning. Recently my hormones had been making me a lot more annoyed at things. ESPECIALLY the boys’ mess. I sighed and got out my phone. I decided to play a little fruit ninja, but even that got boring after a while. I also couldn’t get comfortable on the sofa, so I stood up.

“Anyone want to come for a walk?” I asked. Everyone shook their heads and I sighed. I walked out of the studio and up a few corridors. I spotted a small blonde girl, who appeared to be lost. I went over to her.

“Are you okay?” I asked her. She turned around and I could see her eyes were brimmed with tears.

“I can’t find mummy.” She sniffled.

“Come on, let’s go and find her.” I said, grabbing her hand. We walked through corridors, and then went and checked the top floor.

“Mummy!” She called. A lady turned around and there stood Angela. I turned around quickly, but not quickly enough. As I started walking away, she came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and Angela had a frown on her face.

“Please don’t tell Liam.” She begged.

“Tell him what?” I asked.

“Just.. Don’t Worry.” She sighed, shaking her head and then walking away. I turned around and made a confused face, soon after walking back to the studio.