Appointment.

The outfit is on the side <3

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, dreading the day coming. Today was the doctors appointment. I was so nervous I woke up every three hours. The current time was 8 which meant I had 2 hours until the appointment. It took about half an hour to get there, and so I had an hour and a half to have a shower and eat breakfast. I got up from Liam's hold and climbed into the shower, knowing how to work it this time. I washed my hair slowly because I could and washed my body. I then got out and noticed Liam was still asleep. I grabbed my underwear and put it on quickly jst in case Liam woke up. I then put on a long white shirt and black leggings. I grabbed an orange scarf, my gold watch and a few bracelets. I put on some socks and grabbed my studded boots.

I walked downstairs to find no one was down yet, and so I decided on making some toast. I still had an hour and still had to wake Liam up, so I placed the bread in the toaster and walked back upstairs. I went into our room and saw he was still asleep.

"Liam. You need to wake up Li." I said to him.

"What?" He almost whispered.

"I have my doctors appointment." I explained.

"Oh yeah." He laughed. He was so adorable when he was dozy.

"You get in the shower and I'll make you some breakfast." I told him, and he got up and into the bathroom. I went back downstairs to see that my toast was burning. I shot it out of the toaster and placed in the bin. I sighed and placed 3 pieces into the toaster, two for Liam, 1 for me. I collected the butter from the toaster and got out a knife. I then filled the kettle wit water and boiled it. I grabbed a travel cup and placed a tea bag into it. I poured the water into the mug and then filled it with milk. I then put three sugars in as Liam liked it and stirred it. I then removed the toast from the toaster and spreaded butter over it. Just as I was finished Liam came rushing down.

"We need to go!" He said. I smiled at him and handed him his toast and tea. He grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I grabbed my toast and we left to go outside. Liam got into the drivers seat, and I got into the passengers. He started the engine and we where off. 

Making the breakfast had made me forget about the doctors, but now we where getting closer I was becoming more anxious. I started shaking my leg nervously. Liam caught on and held my hand. I took deep breaths and eventually felt calm again. We turned up outside the doctors and Liam grabbed my hand again. We walked over to the reception desk, to see a lady in her 50s it seemed.

"Hi we have an appointment please to see Dr. Willis at 10." Liam said.

"Can I have the name please?" The receptionist asked.

"Payne." Liam replied. She nodded and told us to take a seat. We took a seat closest to the exit just incase I needed to get out. My leg started shaking again, and Liam grabbed my hand again.

"Everything will be okay. I'm here, nothing bad will happen." Liam whispered in my ear. 

"Thanks Li." I smiled.

"Can I have Rowan Duhglas please." A doctor spoke, and I stood up with Liam. We walked through long corridors smelling of disenfectant until we reached a room. We took a step inside to see Dr. Wilis.

"Hello Rowan," He smiled ",So you're here for a pregnancy test, am I correct?" I nodded.

"Please lie down on that chair whilst I go and fetch something." She asked. I nodded and lied down on the chair. Liam brought up a chair and sat next to me, holding my hand. The doctor soon came back in with an odd looking gel.

"This is to make sure you are definitly pregnant," She told me and I nodded ",This may be a bit cold." She replied and I nodded again. She squirted a blue gel on my stomach and then she used an ultra sound scan and dragged it over my stomach. 

"So here is the baby, obviously it hasn't grown yet, but it will." She smiled and I nodded. 

"I'll let you get cleaned up, congratulations for you both." She smiled.

"Uh- we-we-we're n-not-" I started, but the doctor had already left the room. Liam passed me some paper towels and helped me clean up my stomach. I hopped down off the chair and the doctor came back in.

"You bump should start growing in around 2 weeks, maybe 3, and you are around 7 weeks pregnant." She smiled.

"Thank you." Liam said, standing up and shaking the doctors hand, which I did the same afterwards. 

"Looks like we're having a baby!" Liam joked and I face planted myself.

We drove back home and noticed the boys were still no where to be seen. I saw something white and realised it was a note.

Dear LiLi and Ro

Okay, well we've gone to get food because we were hngry, and Harry did'nt want to cook, so we've gone to Nandos. Hope the appointment went well, WE NEED TO KNOW THE DEETS. See you in a while, Niall's getting annoyed.

DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULD'NT DO!

Zayn and Louis. 

xxxxxxxxxxx <- Love from Louis

I luaghed and put the note into my pocket.

"They've gone for lunch." I stated simply, and Liam nodded.

"Should we go shopping?" Liam asked.

"Sure!" I replied, and we left the house.