Decorate.

SHORTSHORTSHORT but fun ;) Room to the side ->

And in a few chapters there will be a cute scene with Rowan and Harry AND Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks were uneventful and took forever to fly by. At the moment we were discussing what to do today.

"Why don't we go and see this new film at the cinema? It looks alright." Niall asked.

"What's it about?" Liam asked.

"These zombies attac-" We all shook our heads and Niall pouted.

"Why don't we decorate the attic. Then Rowan can sleep up there?" Louis requested. The boys all nodded.

"Should we start by clearing it out?" Liam asked and we walked upstairs.

"You can help decorate. No lifting heavy stuff. Go have a bath, there's not much stuff." Harry said and I sighed, nodded and then ran a bath. 

When I got out of the bath the boys had almost finished clearing out.

"I'll take Rowan and we'll go and get decorations and furniture." Liam said, and before I knew it we were in the car.

When we came back the boys told us they had cleared and cleaned the attic. Apparently it used to be a games room, but they never used it. I had chosen a green apple colour for the walls, a plain white heart shaped ornament for the wall and a floral coloured duvet and pillow cover.

"Okay, let's get painting. The furniture is being delivered tomorrow." Liam said, and we all went and got on old clothes. We then went upstairs and painted the walls twice. 

"What's the time?" I asked, wiping my forehead. The boys started biting back a laugh but I ignored them.

"Um.. 7:00." Harry said, looking down at his phone and then up at me before bursting out in laughter.

"W-what?" I wondered, not understanding the joke. 

"Y-y-you've got a-a bit.." Niall said, motioning to my forehead. I touched where he said and realised I had paint on my head. Then I started laughing.

"Come on, I'm hingry." I said, walking down the stairs.