Truth.

Does anyone know anyone who makes a good trailer? I really want one, but I'm not very good at them... : /

**********************

When I woke up, it was still dark outside, so I looked to my side to see the time was 2:00am. I wondered why I had woken up, but then realised when I felt the kicking in the right side of my stomach.

"Liam!" I whisper-shouted.

"Yeah." He replied.

"The baby's kicking!" I grinned over at him. 

"Where?" 

"There." I said, pointing where the kicking was. He placed his hand there and smiled.

I woke up again 6 times that night, being as silent as possible to not wake up Liam, but it didn't really work.  He woke up everytime like it was an automatic reflex, so as you can imagine when we woke up that morning we weren't really in the mood. 

I walked downstairs to find everyone other than Liam trying to cook. They all had an interview today in half an hour, and any person would be able to tell I would most llikely have to clean the mess up that they make. 

"Boys! What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Making cereal." Louis said.

"More like making a mess. What cereal do you want, sit down and I'll get it for you." I told them.

"Cheerios." They all stated. I nodded and got out four bowls, pouring an equal amount of cheerios in them and then coating them in milk. I handed them the bowls, then a spoon and they ate their food silently. I cleaned the surfaces and put the cheerios and milk away. I placed some toast into the toaster and waited for it to pop. Liam walked down the stairs just as it did.

I got the butter from the fridge and spreaded some on, biting into it. 

"Wow, you two both look rough, hope you weren't making twins last night." Harry winked. I turned around, irritated by his comment, and so did Liam.

"Yeah, well if Rowan had stopped waking up I'd be fine." Liam sneered.

"Oh shutup, if it wasn't for Harry the baby wouldn't have even been alive." I stated, before I could stop myself. Everyone stared at me, to him, to me, to him. I quickly covered my mouth and stood there. Harry had spat out his cheerios, and was just sitting there, mouth open. 

"We've got the interview now.." Liam said, walking out of the room and into the car that was waiting for them. The other boys walked out following, and Harry came over to me. 

"Is it true?" He asked.

"I-I mean I think so.." I stuttered. He nodded and walked out.