WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

omg guys so I just went to check on how this shitty ass story was doing and omg I cannot believe t's almost got 200,000 reads that is actually mental.

Thank you so much if you read this.

It's not one of my best and there's 35827497342 preganancy errors  i know but the fact that t stll has so many reads is incredible. 

Update on my life.

It's two years later and I have kind of gone off one directon sorry sorry sorry

I love the boys and I always will I just think I've grown up a bit and big surprise am now totally infactuated with every member of 5sos.

I've known of 5sos for some time and I always loved heartbreak girl, unpredictable, try hard and omg wherever you are but never really payed too much attention and then I found slsp and was like 'no that's not calum ash mikey and luke' because they looked so different and yeah i got more into their music and then the whole weed video pissed me off so I just kinda yeah.

I kind of went on about anxiety and panic attacks in the a/n's of this story so just wanted to say I'm so sorry about that. I'd only just realised I had them and so yeah I'm sorry:)))))) They're better now I can control them lol

As for age I'm going on 15 which is amazing concidering I wrote this at what 12? 13?

I start my GCSEs this year which is scary as shit but I reckon I can do it if i revise and can be botheredddd. 

I've also started writing a Lucas Hemmings fanfiction called English Love Affair and I updated pretty much everyday.

If you want to read that then it's on my profile so just click on the bit that says pizzaforcal or I'll put it in the external link. 

I'll be trying to finish that in a month lel. 

So yes guys. I always have been reading you're comments and thank you so much if you have been standing up for me. lol i know there are many many many mistakes but I've never been preggas and am not hoping to be anytime soon so sorry. 

Also I love you guys with all my heart for supporting me with my writing because this story seems a little rushed and shit in my opinion but if you loved it I love you. 

Even if you didnt love it I love you anyway lel. 

So if you could check out my new fanfic I will send you special Niall/Harry/Zayn/Louis/Liam hugs yay or idk Luke/Cal/Mike/Ash hugs whatever youre into. 

Okay just thought I'd thank you again for 200,000 reads it really means alot ily and your sexy ass.