Trouble.

I'm updating this again. I had alot of fun making this actually :D

-----------------------------------

I woke up to the noise of a shower, and Liam doing his daily shower song of "Washing my hair, washing everywhere!" I chuckled to myself. I heard the water turn off, and soon later Liam came out in his towel.

"Goodmorning Row!" He said cheerily.

"Goodmorning Liam! I enjoyed waking up to your daily sing song about washing!" I laughed, whilst Liam blushed.

"You know you do it as well." He replied, and I smirked. I got up out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Liam, can I have a shower please?" I asked him.

"Yep!" He replied.

"And a toothbrush?" 

"under the sink!" He laughed, and I took one out of the packaging. I brushed my teeth and then tried to turn on the shower. I groaned in the end and called Liam.

"Li, help me with the shower!" I cried, and Liam entered the bathroom laughing. He turned the thermostat and then a small circular knob, which turned on the shower. It was nice a cool, just how I liked it. I thanked Liam and he walked out. I undressed myself, and got caught in the mirror. I wonder how long it will take for the bump to show? Maybe three weeks or something? I climbed into the shower and used Liam's amazing shampoo that I loved. I cleaned my body and then eventually got out. I wrapped myself in a plush towel and then walked outside to find Liam on his phone. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Ro, your blue, why do you have such cold showers?" He asked.

"Do you like my hair smooth?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Then quit complaining. Cold water makes your hair softer." I laughed. I went over to my box and groaned. 

"Liam, can I borrow some tracksuit bottoms please?" I asked him. He got up and handed me a pair of green tracksuit bottoms. I then got my underwear and a t-shirt. I walked back into the bathroom and tied my long hair into a bun on the top of my head. I got on the clothes and then walked back out, letting my hair loose and towel drying it.

"I'm going to miss seeing my feet." I sighed, and Liam laughed. 

"That reminds me, we need to book a doctors appointment." He said. I groaned.

"Do we have to?" I asked.

"Afraid so.. I'll book for tomorrow, yeah?" He asked and I nodded. I hated doctors and hospitals. The stentch of disenfectant, the amount of deaths that happen there everyday. It almost disgusts me. I know they do good jobs there though. 

I walked down the stairs to find the boys watching tht tv.

"What's on?" I asked them. They all looked up.

"Icarly." Niall said, his face stuck on the screen. I nodded.

"Already stealing our clothes, huh?" Louis asked, sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Rowan, I've invited my girlfriend over today." Louis said after.

"I've invited mine too!" Zayn said out of no where.

"okay." I replied. Hopefully they won't judge me. 

"Rowan, I've got an appointment tomorrow for 10, okay?" Liam called downstairs.

"Okay!" I replied. I went upstairs to Liam.

"Can I use your laptop please?" I asked him when I got into the room.