Chapter 2: No Talking

Edited ☑️

Saturday comes sooner than I thought.

So I was really in disbelief when I found myself standing outside the hospital at eight fifty-five in the morning, the tips of my ears burning slightly because of the cold.

I sigh loudly before starting to move towards the entrance, sticking my hands into my pockets and dragging my feet along the pathway.

Keeping my head hung low, I force my feet to move to the front desk, keeping any trace of emotion off of my face.

"Hey, I'm here for the community service thing." I tell the lady, refraining from eye contact.

She smacks her gum loudly before looking me up and down, her eyebrows raised.

I don't respond, instead I continue to stare at her with a blank expression, not amused.

It was at the time that the guy from the hall thought it was a good idea to come up behind me.

"Hey." He greets, causing me to flinch in surprise, my heart skipping a beat.

I glare at him before looking back at the desk, my heart still pounding faster than normal.

The lady behind the counter instantly stands straighter, unsubtly tugging her shirt down, showing off her cleavage. She sends the guy a seductive smile, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

I snort as the guy from the hall smiles slightly, before moving closer to me like he's afraid the lady is suddenly going to lunge at him.

He awkwardly rocks onto his feet as the lady still checks him out while leaning forward to show off, surprise, more of her cleavage.

"Hey, can I help you?" She asks, biting down on her lip, not spearing me one glance.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, at her behavior.

"He obviously needs helping getting his dick sucked off, now can we get the room number?" I speak up, quite annoyed.

She smacks her gum again, dropping her stupid flirty girl expression, and looks at me like I'm the most disgusting thing she's ever seen.

Okay bitch, let's play this game.

I lean across the counter, my eyes narrowing at the lady, reaching my patience level.

"Smack your gum again and see what happens." I snap at her, raising my eyebrows.

She smiles before opening her jaw and bringing it down onto her gum, hard, making the most obnoxious sound I have ever heard in my time of living.

My nose flares and I can't help myself as my arms automatically move upward, grabbing her head and bringing it down onto the desk.

She groans instantly and pops back up with a bloody nose and dazed expression.

I smile sarcastically, not even caring that she could call security and have my ass arrested for assault.

"Oops." I mumble, mock sheepishly, pushing it off as an accident.

The guy from the hall begins to laugh but covers it with a cough when I shoot him a stern look, telling him to shut the fuck up.

While she's dazed out, I lean over the desk to grab the file she has placed in front of her, praying to god this is right one.

Opening it up, I sigh in relief when it is the right one and I begin to look for the room number.