Chapter 7: GhostBusters

Edited ☑️

My eyes open and I'm immediately blinded by the burst of sun coming though the curtains of my windows.

I clasp my eyes closed one again, trying to recover from the torture I just endured early in the morning.

My hands come up to my eyes to rub the sleep out of them as I sit up on my bed.

Remembering the events from yesterday, the phone call between my aunt and uncle and me, them telling me they won't be back until Monday comes to my mind first.

The fact that the boys slept over instead of going home comes to my head soon after and the other events fill themselves in.

I roll off my bed and stand to my feet while looking around my room still sleepy.

My feet take me to the living room and my mind tries to register the mess in front of me.

Carter and Tyler were tied up to a chair, sound asleep, despite their situation looking very uncomfortable.

Where the hell is Brandon?

"Oh you're awake. Cool, you can help me." Someone says, scaring the crap out of me and making me flinch, the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

"Jesus, Brandon you scared me." I hiss at him as I turn around to see his face.

"Sorry, here hold this."

I stare down at the blow horn before grasping it with my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confused as I glance again at Carter and Tyler tied up together.

He rubs his hands together before turning on his phone and hitting the red button that makes it start recording.

"Just wait, this is gonna be funny." He claims, grabbing the blow horn out of my hand and lifting it up.

I raise my eyebrows before leaning back against the wall to watch whatever he's about to do.

He walks in a circle around the boys tied up before coming back to his original place.

I suddenly get what's he's about to do and quickly hurry to plug my ears.

He lowers his index finger on the blow horn button, and then he lets go.
___________________________________
"I'm gonna kill you guys."

"Hey, I didn't even do anything." I defend myself, raising my hands up in surrender position.

"But you didn't wake us up when you saw what he was doing." Carter continues, slightly glaring at me with narrowed eyes.

"It looked like he was taking care of it."

Brandon snorts at my answer earning a glare from both victims of the blow horn prank.

"Y'all deserve a punishment." Tyler said, his apparent southern side coming out.

"I didn't even do anything!" I exclaim again, throwing my arms in the hair in frustration.