Chapter 31: Carnival Disaster

Edited ☑️

gif of spencer and tyler !!

"I can't believe I'm actually going to meet your brother." Tracy squeals, walking much faster than I wanted as we travel down the hallway.

"Calm down, you're going to freak him out." I sigh, letting her drag me instead of fighting her hand pulling my arm.

"Can't freak him out if we never find him." I roll my eyes at her as she huffs, reaching the spot we agreed to meet him at and yet he's not here.

"Just give him a minute, he's only running late." I mutter, sitting down on one of the benches by the staircase leading onto the schools campus. There's a part of this place that looks like a college instead of an high school and then the rest looks like it's been here for a thousand years.

Tracy collapses down next to me and leans against my shoulder, obviously slightly tired from school.

"This isn't such a good place, going to the carnival after six hours of torture." I speak, messing with the hem of my shirt.

"Well it wasn't exactly planned. Brandon just said he wanted to go so here we are."

"Why did I agree with this?"

"Because Tyler convinced your brother to go."

The little devil, he knows I don't like carnivals.

"This is going to suck." I groan, glancing around to see if my brother is here yet.

"No it's not! Stop being so negative." She nudges my shoulder, a light smile placed on her face.

"Will is going. It was doomed from the start."

She laughs loudly and I smile as I back to the staircase. My heart races when I see them walking down. My brother and my boyfriend talking to each other in the same place while I'm watching them. Never thought that would ever happen in my lifetime.

Spencer is talking to him as Tyler reaches up and scratches the side of his head. Not long after, he looks over at my brother and says something I can't hear. It seems to satisfy Spencer and they both continue down the steps without saying another word to each other.

"Oh my god, that's him right?" Tracy speaks from next to me reminding me that she's here too. I nod, standing to my feet before brushing my shirt off from imaginary dirt.

When I look back up, they're both staring straight at me as they walk over to us.

"Hey." Tyler greets me, kissing my cheek before moving so I can see my brother. I smile back at him before focusing my attention on Spencer.

He smiles at me and closes the distance for a small hug and I gratefully return it.

"The boys are going to meet us there since they have detention." Tyler rolls his eyes and I sigh remembering the senior prank they pulled even though we're juniors.

"What did they do?" Spencer asks as we start to walk to Tyler's car.

"You don't want to know." Tracy shivers and I wince, knowing I will be trying to suppress the memory for the rest of my life.

He leaves it at that, raising his eyebrows before shaking his head and looking away from us. Tyler unlocks the car when we reach it and we climb in, me being in the passenger seat while Tracy and my brother are sitting in the back.

I immediately regret the decision of letting Tracy sit by him when she starts talking up a storm and asking way too many questions. I let Spencer handle this on his own, leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes from exhaustion.