Chapter 28: Just Call Me Scooby-Doo

Edited ☑️

gif of will bc i missed my baby :(

"He asked me out!"

I wince at Tracy's squeal and Will grunts from next to me, obviously not amused by his sisters shrieks. He keeps his eyes on the TV in front of us, still focused on his game, but I move my gaze to Tracy, raising my eyebrows slightly.

"Are we suppose to be surprised by this information?" I ask because let's be honest, we all knew Brandon was going to do it eventually. Will shifts closer to me and I turn my stare back to the TV and laugh when I realize he's losing.

He glares at me from the corner of his eyes before redirecting them back to the game and clenching his jaw.

"I mean yeah." Tracy's voice takes my attention and I forgot about making fun of Will. "The whole thing with Carter put a dent in the road for us. For a second I thought I was forbidden."

I scoff as she chews on her bottom lip. "Carter would never do that. He knows how much Brandon likes you."

"Well duh I didn't expect Carter to be the one to like enforce it but Brandon would've done it anyway. He's loyal like that."

"True but still Carter wouldn't let that happen. Plus him and Marcus have a thing now. They're so adorable my little babies, I love them. If only they would man up and date, what's this whole 'taking it slow' bullshit." Tracy rolls her eyes at my rant but the smile on her lips contradicts the action.

"I think it's a good idea. Especially since Carter got kicked out. The timing isn't great."

I grunt at her words, remembering that Carter is currently crashing at Tyler's since his dad lost his common sense and practically threw his own son on the streets.

Asshole.

"As a bisexual man, I think I deserve to cut in."

Tracy and I groan as Will pauses his game and turns to us. Every since I started coming over to Tracy's house, Will spends his time bidding in on our conversations and putting in his two cents. Besides the fact that he tries to act like his bisexuality makes him the gay best friend which apparently gives him special privileges, it does not, his advice is always stupid. Plain and simple, couldn't say anything more about it if I wanted to.

"I think it's kind of dumb. What's the point of waiting? Like they're gonna keep liking each other so how is it going to be different like a month from now?"

Tracy rolls her eyes and leans back against the couch Will and I are sitting on seeing as she's laying on the floor.

"Because in a month it will be easier for them to be together."

"That's bullshit. When has relationships ever been easy? If you can't get through the tough times then you won't ever last. Dating is about being there through the good and the bad you don't get to choose."

I stare at Will with wide eyes as he goes back to his game like he didn't shock both Tracy and I to the core.

"Boy, the fuck?" Tracy curses, raising her eyebrows at him. "Aren't you suppose to be stupid."

"I appreciate the little faith you have in me."

"Almost non-existence."

"Fuck you."

I roll my eyes at the siblings but annoyed I am not. It's always amusing watching them bicker. It makes me miss Spencer.

Frowning at the thought of him, I reflect on the last few weeks and wonder where we go from here. Nothing really changed, not major like I thought it would. The boys, if anything, became more protective of me. It has crossed my mind before that the gang could find me but I never let myself drawl on it much, especially when Tyler was around keeping me on my feet.