Cooking with Shiki

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.
___________________________________________________________________________________  

As soon as Shiki stepped inside the noisy gallery, everyone immediately turned silent, either grabbing their weapons or preparing to fight with tense bodies. The only sound that could be heard was the ticking of a clock hanged on a wall on the left.

They continued to stare at each other, one side narrowing their eyes with suspicion while the other stared with bored eyes, standing by the door.

Penguin and Shachi, who was in the room, decided to step up, standing in front of the group of many pissed off pirates that Shiki had sent to the infirmary.

"Shiki-chan, what are you doing out of your room?" Penguin asked carefully, he too got kicked in the ass and was sent to the infirmary but he didn't hold a grudge against the attractive woman, in fact, it didn't even hurt that much, more like, falling to the ground with force hurt more.

The air was tense as they waited for a reply, breaking out into a cold sweat as seconds ticked by when Shiki continued to stare at them with a bored face.

They gulped in anticipation when she parted her lips. 

Was she here to attack them? They couldn't think of anything else.

Just as Shiki's lips parted, her eyes closed out of reflex as she let out a wide yawn with no sound, evidently breaking the tense atmosphere as the Heart Pirates fell down comically.

"OI!" they all yelled, yelling at her. After waiting anxiously for an answer, she goes ahead and yawn! Was she making fun of them?!

As Shiki finished yawning, she then realized that she hadn't slept since 'waking up' and being 'kidnapped'. She should probably go to sleep after this-wait, she was asked a question, what was it? Something about room... Coming up with all sorts of logical questions that would apply to this situation, Shiki took a guess, but instead,

"What was the question?" she chose, it would be much easier to just ask instead of using her tired brain.

Again, the Heart Pirates fell down comically. What was with this woman that they had to deal with?

They yelled out the question again and Shiki only stared at them, blinking tiredly at them.

It was a few seconds before she finally answered them.

"Went to see Law." she answered bluntly.

"TOO SLOW!" they barked, sending glares her way. How long did they had to wait to receive an answer from her? This was ridiculous.

And once again, the room became noisy but for a different reason.

Law came into the room, his presence making his crew quiet down. He had just finished analyzing Shiki's blood and clicked his tongue when Shiki was telling the truth. 

She was 24 and older than him. 

"Captain!" they greeted.

Law stared at Shiki who was standing to the side of the door, staring blankly ahead.

"Captain, what is Shiki-chan doing here?" Shachi asked, voicing everyone's question.

Law let out a smirk, as he placed an arm around Shiki, bringing her closer to him, "Starting today, Shiki-ya will be a part of this crew, I'll expect you to welcome her despite her sending most of you to the infirmary." he stated with a commanding tone, slipping his hand off of Shiki's shoulder as he walked by her to get a cup of coffee.