We need a party

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Groggily waking up, Shiki slowly blinked awake from her sleep, her ear hear a constant smooth thumping sound under it. She also felt a warm weight on top of head and she carefully lifted herself up to see a sleeping Law under her, the warm weight on top of her head slid off turns out to be Law's tattooed hand.

Remembering that she had curled herself on top of Law, Shiki stared at the peaceful-looking face of Law. No scrunched up face or wrinkles, only a relaxed expression.

Carefully getting off him without disturbing his much needed rest, Shiki paused when a slight grip around her waist held her back.

Looking behind her shoulder, Shiki stared at the arm around her waist before gently lifting it off her while she got up and placed it down on his stomach.

She stood by his bed for a while, contemplating about Law. While he made a comfy bed, he wasn't as comfy as Bepo or Reika was... Glimpsing at the clock in his room, Shiki was surprised that it was in the middle of the night.

Leaning over him, she pulled his covers from under him and placed it over him, just under his chin.

She was comfortably breathing before her breath got hitched and an uncomfortable feeling started bubbling up her throat, Shiki quickly got out of his room as she covered her mouth with furrowed brows, her throat contracting to a painful squeeze.

Once she made it back to her room, a sheen of sweat coated her face as she let out a violent cough in her hand, leaning against her closed door when she felt her legs almost gave out. She slid to the floor as she coughed harshly into her hand

It took a while for her to calm down, reducing her breath to a wheeze and her chest burning.

Removing her trembling hand away from her mouth with a light head, Shiki noticed the amount of blood coating her hand had increased to an alarming rate.

Leaning to her side, she nearly fell to the ground when her left arm instantly gave out from the tiniest of pressure she put.

Staring at her limp limb, Shiki frowned, a trail of blood covering her lip.

_____________________________________________________________________________

In the afternoon, just after lunch,down in the boiler room, the two main mechanics were doing some maintenance on their sub's engine.

Shachi was crouched down with a wrench, tightening any loose blots while bringing up a topic that the Heart Pirates had all noticed on board, "You know, its been a while since we saw Shiki-chan around and Captain has been locked up in his room too. Do you think they're okay?" he casually asked, tugging the wrench to see if the bolt could turn anymore, when it wouldn't budge, he went onto the next bolt. 

Penguin checking the sub's engine with a clip board in his hand before scribbling something down, "I'm not sure. Captain just needs time to sort whatever he's dealing but..." he went over the numbers on the engine before writing more notes down on his clipboard, " Shiki-chan did come back looking all roughed up and worst, Reika-chan didn't look so good." he replied, absentmindedly.

The settled into a silence as they did their jobs when suddenly an idea pooped into their heads.

"We need should have a party!" both suggested, whipping their heads towards each other with a wide excited grin.