Done trying

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

A group of finely dressed blue and white men sat around the finely polished mahogany long table, each with their hands clasped under their chin. 

Behind the head of the table was a large whiteboard with a picture of a red haired woman with indigo wings, one wing placed in front of a fierce-looking red eyed woman with gritted teeth and the other stretched behind her.

A grunt from the head of the table cleared the silent air in the room, beginning the start of another topic to be due.

"So without further ado, the agreement to raise the 'Surgeon of Death', Trafalgar Law's bounty for stealing the Memo Memo no mi's book is agreed." he finalized, gaining murmurs of agreement, "Good, now onto the next topic." he huffed, he could feel a great migraine coming on as he glanced at the picture behind him.

A marine beside the left side of the head of the table stood up with leaflets of paper in his hands.

"Status report." the head grunted, preparing himself for the inescapable long nights ahead of him.

This may be one of the hardest one they ever took on, even harder than 'Death Bringer' Shiki for the all important namin-ehh, marine council.

"Sir!" the one holding the report responded before proceeding to report their findings, "Reports have said that they spotted a red haired woman, possible a zoan user, fighting together with the Heart Pirates and 'Death Bringer' Shiki." he stated, "Intel had said that her name is Reika."

The head nodded at the information, "Anything else?"

"No sir."

"I see, then we shall proceed onto her bounty."  to which everybody nodded in agreement.

On the right of the head sat the old man with the white mustache clearing his throat to indicate he would start, "We need to carefully consider her bounty since she was seen with one of the worst generation rookies and Shiki and possibily knowing them." he leaned into his hands more, "And the fact that she is a devil fruit user also makes her dangerous." he reminded the council, staring at each and every one of them.

The head grunted in agreement before the bidding started.

One of the council man spoke up, "Knowing some powerful people, I think her bounty should be 20 million beli!"

"No it should be 22 million beli!" someone around the butted in, "She's a devil fruit user!"

"It should be a bit higher! She also helped them escape with the book!"

Before a fight could break out, the old man with the white mustache waved them off,  "Lets just make it 27 million beli." he nonchalantly finalized, putting an end to any more suggestion, "What do you say?" he glanced at the head.

"Her bounty shall be 27 million beli." he confirmed before squaring his shoulders, digging his face into his clasped hands, "Lets..." he gulped, a drop of sweat sliding down his cheek as he gave everyone a hard stare, "proceed with the epithet."

A heavy silence settled in the room before one brave council member spoke up.

"... The... Red Hawk... because of her hair." he clarified.

"Her wings are purple."

He grumbled back in his seat.

Nobody came up with another suggestion. They would have settled with the first suggestion but the damn woman's hair and wings were different.