Mutiny and the magical coat

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

From the corner of her eyes, Shiki caught sight of movement within the vast plains of white, "Enemy at 2 o'clock." she informed from behind the make-shift scarf of her hair.

From his crouched position, Leo quickly shifted and took down the enemy with a single shot. Looking satisfied as he saw the enemy fall down with a cry.

Another caught her eye as she stared at the Penguin-wearing hat in a white boiler suit running towards them with his weapon in hand.

"Leo, take him out." Shiki ordered without batting an eye.

He adjusted his bazooka with a grin, closing his left eye and aimed at his target, "Yes, Shiki-taicho!" he responded enthusiastically as he pulled the trigger, hitting his target right on the chest.

"PENGUIN!" Shachi shouted, coming out from over his wall and running over to his buddy, falling to his knees besides him, "Oi!" he lifted Penguin into his arms as he cried out, "Don't you dare close your eyes, soldier!"

"Sha-chi..." Penguin weakly whispered, lifting his hand towards the sky, a smile on his face, "I can see the light."

Shachi panicked, shaking his friend to stay alive, "No! Don't go! Hang in there!"

"I don't have much time, but..." Penguin's arm fell to his chest where he was shot, tilting his head to see his sobbing friend, "I leave my porn stash to you, my friend." Penguin weakly whispered before going limp in his arms.

"PENGUIN!!!" he cried out to the clouded sky.

Shiki stared at them with a blank stare, "Take him out." she said with no remorse.

"Yes taicho." Leo complied, unfazed.

"Oomph." Shachi twitched forward, swaying a bit before falling on his back, "I guess I'll be joining you soon." he smiled tiredly, closing his eyes with a smile. Behind him were the rest of his comrades that had witnessed the very touching scene.

"Our brothers have fallen! We must avenge them! Let's go!" one Heart Pirate declared with tears in his eyes. He would not let Shachi and Penguin's sacrifice be in vain!

"Yeah!!!" the group of pirates charged towards Leo and Shiki with a battle-cry, clutching onto their weapon.

On the other side of the vast white plains, Shiki stared at the group of pirates running at them.

She let out a misty breath as she watched them get closer to there side, "Get ready." Shiki ordered, preparing her own weapon while Leo swiftly loaded his bazooka.

"Of course." he chuckled.

While the battle continue on, fiercely. Standing on the deck, staring at the battle going on within his crew, Law, dressed in his black coat with his jolly roger stitched near the ends, couldn't help but sweatdrop at the intensive snowball fight that he was witnessing. He almost couldn't remembered how the innocent game led to this level of extreme.

Almost.

Penguin stood, leaning over the deck with a wide grin, "It's a snow island! Guys! Come check this out!" he yelled excitedly, hearing the rushing of footsteps coming from inside.

"Captain! Can we go play in the snow?" Shachi asked after marveling at the sight.

Law had been leaning against the side with crossed arms, staring with a bored look,"Go do your jobs first, then you can do what you want."