Valentine mess

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

"It's so..." one of the Heart Pirates started, staring blankly at the town.

Reika stared blankly at the amount of enthusiasm the town was oozing off just behind the overly bright archway that was the entrance to the town.

"Pink." she ended, the rest slowly agreeing as they could see heart balloons in the air, the top half of a heart in the center and if they squint closely, pink and red glitter floating in the sky.

"Welcome, beloved outsiders to Valentine Island!" a cheerful voice beckoned them over, standing to the side of the entrance in a frilly pink dress with red hearts imprinted on the skirt, white stockings and a triple heart clipping her brown hair back, "Before you enter, we must tell you today's special day!"

Another similarly dresses girl popped up behind her, "On this particular joyous day, we Valentine Islanders participate in a special game that strengthens our bonds with our beloveds!" she spread her arms out as two similar dressed women appeared behind them and threw red, pink and white confetti in the air.

The Heart Pirates remained silent, wondering if they could stay on the ship.

The hostesses eyed the two females standing next to their respective lover and a grin appeared on her as she snapped her fingers.

Before they could blink, the two hostess from before, suddenly appeared behind the pairs, Shiki felt her hand cuffed with Law while Reika was cuffed with Leo.

"Oi, what's the big deal?!" Reika demanded, flinching when she felt the metal cuff on her. Leo looking surprise as well as the rest.

"Here at Valentine Island, the couples will be handcuffed to strengthen their...." her cheery demeanor was gone as she watched Shiki shake her cuffed wrist as if doing that will make it will fall off, once it proved fruitless, she bang it against the archway while Law sweatdropped, his arm following her actions.

"Customer-san?"

Seeing how it wouldn't come off, Shiki frowned before lifting her free hand towards Leo who stared confused at the open palm.

"Yes?"

"Get me a dagger."

"... Why?"

"I'm going to cut my hand off."

Nobody noticed, but Kyle slightly flinched before rubbing his neck.

"EHHHHH?! Customer-san, why?!"

"I can't cut Law's off, he's the Captain." she said as if it was the most logical thing in the world, but before she knew it, her red haired friend was right up her in face, her face dark but a smile on her face.

"Shiki~" Reika sang, giving her a closed eyed smile as she gripped her cheeks, "Didn't I tell you not to be reckless, hmm?" she stretched her cheeks, her smile twitching, "What's this about a dagger and your hand?"

"I'm soreey." she did her best to apologize as her Reika stretched out her cheeks.

"Hahahaha." she laughed dryly, "Good." she nodded, letting go.

"W-Well, if you really want to take it off, somewhere on the island, someone is carrying the master key b-but we don't know who, they change the key bearer every year." she explained, looking fearful at the red head who was beginning to stalk towards her with a menacing aura.