Captains

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures. 

_________________________________________________________________________________  

Shiki slowly awoke by herself, laying there, she didn't feel any soft fur against her cheek or neck, not even a weight on her. 

Sitting up, Shiki blinked, letting herself adjust to the lighting. When she turned her head to the sides, she found no adorable black kitten.

"Captain?" 

Her eyes then trailed to her closed door.

Why was it closed? The last thing she remembered was sleeping in Law's arms, and he probably carried her back to her room...

Paleing at the thought, Shiki suddenly found herself having a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She quickly shot out of bed, leaving her room in a haste as she hoped that Captain wasn't caught.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Slowing down in front of Law's door, Shiki released her haki and couldn't help but break out in a cold sweat as she stared blankly at the door.

There was two presence in the room, one small and the other strong.

Inwardly sighing, Shiki didn't know what to do. She cursed inwardly for not having a plan when Captain would be found out.

While lost in thought, she almost flinched when Law's voice sounded from the other side of the room.

"Shiki-ya, come in."

Letting out a reluctant sigh, Shiki opened the door, preparing herself.

As soon as she did, a struggling Captain was shoved right in front of her face while Law held him by the scruff.

Both had frowns on their faces.

"Shiki-ya, explain why is this cat on my ship?" Law questioned with a displeased frown.

"Meow." Captain struggled, wanting to go to his human instead of being held like a dirty dishrag by this male human.

Noticing her black kitten looking upset, Shiki gently took Captain in her hands, holding his small soft, warm body towards her while Law crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

"He..." Shiki felt Captain nuzzling her arm, missing her scent, "belongs to me." she settled, placing an arm protectively over Captain, in case Law decided to hold him again.

Frowning at the cat in her arms, Law took a step forward, "And since how long was he on my ship?" he demanded, annoyed with the fact that Shiki kept something from him without informing or asking permission for.

Shiki looked away, feeling like she was getting scolded, "I found him when I stayed in the rain." she muttered but Law heard it as his eye twitched.

"Is that so, huh." he chuckled dryly, leaning down to her level, only for the kitten to hiss in his face. He frown but didn't comment on that, "And did you think it was wise for you to do that?"

She didn't say anything for a while as she pursed her lips into a thin line. She didn't want Law to kick Captain off this sub, he was too adorable, "Can I keep him? He hasn't even caused trouble for you guys." she asked, looking up at him.

"No." he shot down with a stern tone. It was bad enough to keep something from him, but to ask after doing that was just disrespectful.

Hearing the answer, Shiki blinked before looking down with a disappointed and depressed look, if she had cat ears, they would be flattened against her head.