What goes on during preparations

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Shachi stared at the object in his hands with a confused look, many other Heart Pirates huddled around, squatting with him as they all stared at their own colorful objects in hand.

Scrutinizing the many types of shoes they picked out from the shelves, Shachi let out a agonizing long 'humm' as he finally looked up to the rest, asking for their opinion.

"What do you think of this?" he held up a blue seven inch heel with a strap.

Everybody looked up, staring at the heel.

"... Looks ridiculous..." one voiced out before blinking, "Bring out Shiki-chan's again."

Shachi placed the heels down and dug within his boiler suit for the heels that he took from Shiki's closet before they left.

Taking a black two inch heel with thick black straps to it, Shachi placed it in the middle for all to see.

"I think that's 2 inches." one pirate scratched the back of his head, under his cap, he then put out some four inch nude wedges, "How's this?"

"No, no." someone shook their head, "We should get her something different, something she doesn't have, like-" another pulled out some red ballerina flats, "-these! Let her experience wearing something like flats. I'm sure wearing heels all the time aren't comfy."

Many murmurs of agreement rose from them, nodding their heads.

Shachi shook his head, his gut feeling telling him against the new approach, "We should stick to what she has," he gestured to the reference, "I looked through her closet and heels are her type." he huffed, crossing his arms in a pose that held no question.

Before the mechanic knew it, many of his friends began shoving their heels in his face, causing him to startle.

"Whoa-!"

"Then we should get her this!" a pink five inch pumps was shoved into his face before it was replace with a four inch boot.

"No, this!"

"How bout this?!"

Shachi tried to push away some ankle boots, heels, pumps, flats and other types of shoes with difficulty, "G-Guys, wait just a m-moment!" he yelled, but unfortunately it fell on deaf ears as everybody wanted to be the one to get their heels to be the winner.

Meanwhile, behind the group of grown squatting men arguing about heels, stood the the retailer and store manager, along with some customers, all sweat-dropping at the sight.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Penguin peeked from around the corner with a serious expression on his shaded face, focusing on the door to the infirmary. Bringing up a baby den den mushi to his lips, "How's the preparation going along?" he whispered into the transmitter after hiding back in the shadows.

"Preparations nearly done." Kyle's voice grunted through the receiver, "Ren and Leo are still baking the cake." he grunted again, the snail's eyes looking furrowed.

Penguin nodded with a satisfied nod, "And Shachi's group?" 

"Still not back yet."

He hummed, placing a stretched out thumb and index finger to his chin, not realizing a set of footsteps coming closer to his spot.