Mini barbecue

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

 As soon as Law decided where their next destination would be, they took off while being submerged underwater, having no one to stop them.

Their next destination wasn't that far from them, they should be able to arrive within a few hours if nothing blocked their path.

Throughout the duration, Law spent his time in the Control room with Jambarl and Bepo, having someone bring them their lunch while they discussed what type of island it was as well as discussing potential islands afterwards.

Once they had neared the island, Law had ordered Bepo to gather everyone on deck for further orders.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay Shiki, if someone says 'please kill me now' in a not so serious look, you can't kill them, it's just a verbal expression. They are not asking for someone to kill them, alright? Do you understand." Reika explained beside the smaller woman, walking towards the exit.

"What if they're annoying." Shiki asked as they neared the exit, carrying Captain in her arms.

Reika shook her head, "Still can't." she replied nonchalantly, "Unfortunately." she sighed, pushing open the large metal door to the deck.

What started up this conversation was when Skiki had left when she was asked to deliver the food to Captain and the others (an escape to transfer her meat onto Bepo's plate). She began exchanging stories about Shiki to Leo and when he told a particular story, the one when Shiki didn't understand verbal expressions. Which got Reika to think about her friend's social skill.

As a child, Shiki didn't talk to anyone but her at the orphanage and sometimes to the Sisters there. Growing up, Shiki stuck to her and once again, mainly spoke to her and no one else. 

Then came their mentor. 

Reika grimaced at that.

The problem was that, for most of her life, Shiki was exposed to very straight forward people that never used sarcasm, but were brutally honest to her face throughout most of her life.

Being a Vice Admiral, a serious position, didn't seem to help. 

As they were the last two to step on to the deck where the Heart Pirates were and a irritated-looking Law due to their late arrival.

Law inwardly grumbled, seeing as everyone was now gathered, he proceeded with his orders, "According to the sea chart, this is an uninhabited island." Law stated, "However, I still want you to stay on your guard, got that?" 

"Aye, Captain!" the crew responded.

Ren walked up to Law once the others leaned against the railings, excited to see the island.

"Captain, since the weather is nice, do you think we could have an outdoor barbecue?" Ren asked.

Law glanced at his smiling crew before settling back to his chef, "I don't see why not." he answered, "Set it up while the others look for supplies."

"Yes, Captain!" Ren grinned and turned around to gather some helpers to come with him to carry the equipment.

Law let out a grin before turning around to see the incoming island.

_______________________________________________________________________________

As Leo and Shiki were helping set up a mini barbecue by creating a mini bonfire, Reika was flying over, carrying two baskets filled with pre prepared meats and vegetables by the attached strings with her talons while Ren was carrying pans, plates and wooden sticks for the kebabs he was going to serve.