Battles

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.
______________________________________________________________________________

Her opponent continued laughing as Shiki's eyes narrowed on him.

"Before... You tried to kill Leo." Shiki's voice cut through his laughter, ending it as he looked down to see her eyes were slightly glowing in this dim hallway.

"Of course I was and I'm still am after I'm done with you, of course." he grinned manically, lifting his axe and harshly bringing it down, making huge cracks in the ground in front of her to scare her, yet she was unfazed. "You should had saved me the trouble in chasing the others by making them stay." he shook his head, "But I guess my buddies can wipe them out for me. Still, it's a bit disappointing that they left me with you. I would be happier if the guy with the rifle stayed." he complained, disappointed about this.

"First of all, this isn't a suitable environment for him to fight in." she spoke with an eerie sense of calm in her tone which the enemy took noticed with a raised brow. 

She took another step, coming to stand next to the axe that reflected her, "And second of all," her grip on her scythe tightened, "I don't need him to see what I'm about to do." her eyes glinted before she swung her scythe.

"Ha, what can a tiny girl like you-AHHHHHHHHHA!" he wailed in agony as blood spluttered across the stone walls and floor, "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he buckled to the floor, rolling in pain, "AHHHHHH!" he screamed, the hand clutching his arm was being heavily drenched in blood.

While his arm laid limp from across the floor.

Blood dripped down from the tip of her scythe as she stared darkly at the man who she had amputated his arm off, "Back in the Marines, I was always scolded every time I delivered a pirate in bloody pieces. The receptionist didn't like it and neither did my squad," she lifted her scythe face down and placed it above his left thigh while he tried to squirm away, "They didn't have the stomach for it and always became queasy at the sight of me killing." she thrust her scythe down, causing her enemy to let out another agonized cry, tears beginning to fall.

Blood splattered across her clothes but Shiki didn't even bat an eye as she continued, "So I was told to turn down my method of killing in front of my squad." she then moved her scythe above his other thigh, "But now that I'm alone and Leo isn't here to witness..." her scythe stabbed through his flesh.

"AHHHHHHHRGHHH!" he was crying now as he stared with wide quivering eyes, fear written all over his face as the realization that he was dealing with a monster here.

"This 'little missy' doesn't need to hold back." Shiki stared morbidly amazed at how fast she could reduce such a cocky man into this, she lifted her scythe once again for the final blow, "Goodbye."

His unfocused eye widened as the last thing he saw would haunt him even in the after life.

The agonized scream of the man echoed throughout the hall.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flicking off the blood on her scythe, Shiki looked up from the corpse on the ground, "Now then..." she muttered, stepping over the bloody mess that had painted the stone floor, red, "I should get going." her footsteps making bloody footprints as she walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the main room of the castle on the second floor, Ren, Kyle and Leo found themselves facing an opponent themselves while Penguin, Shachi and Law advanced forward. With the Captain confident in his crew's ability to fight, as well as the three's insistence that they would catch up to them after they were done.