twentytwo: Interiors & Firsts

Twentytwo: Interiors & Firsts

The apartment was undeniably beautiful. Zayn told me that he was responsible for any interior design and I had to admit that he hadn't let me down on that one. It was colour coordinated in brown, nude and white tones, simple yet elegant. Exactly what I had always imagined.

"Wait until you see the bedroom darling," he said with a slight smirk dancing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and nudged his shoulder to which he responded with playful hurt in his face.

The bedroom didn't let my expectations down either. Walls were coloured in champagne tinted white, bed was king sized and overwhelmingly full of pillows and blankets inviting anyone to cuddle and feel comfortable.

Suddenly Zayn was all too close breathing on my exposed neck. "You liking it?" he asked in a half whispered undertone.

My eyes were fixed onto the ground as he slowly turned me around to make me face him.

"Hey," he whispered to get my attention, to make me look him on the eyes. He nudged my chin to lift my head up until our eyes finally met. "I need to tell you something," he said, his eyes looking alarming and secretive. Immediately my brows crunched together, my lips turning down.

"You," he started until his expression changed to a more playful one, the one I was used to seeing lately, "are absolutely amazing and I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier. But you really are and I think I'm not quite worth your amazing patience and all the beautiful treats your personality brings but I'm thankful for that and I will never not be."

That wasn't what I had expected to hear from Zayn of all people. It amazed me that he had the ability to express his feelings and it amazed me even more that his feelings had an affect on me.

'Thanks, Zayn."

Both of his hands were hugging my face now, his thumbs slowly stroking up and down my cheekbones which were nicely highlighted because of my make up. Both of our breathing hard and ragged, my heart thumping loudly and strong, audible for both of us.

"Nothing you aren't comfortable with," he reminded me as our faces closed in distance and I had a last good look at his lips, which were surprisingly rosy soft and plump. I knew that he didn't need any further approval on my behalf, yet I gave him on last nod until his lips gently captured mine, my eyes closing after his were already shut. My heart rapidly increased in speed as he led me through this intimate action, as he clearly was the one with more experience, which wasn't a hard competition since I was lacking any experience whatsoever.

However all I could concentrate on right now was his rough stubble in comparison to the gentle touch of his lips and his dominant hands on my neck and waist.

Soon we both pulled away.

"I- I'll g and change in the bathroom real quick," I excused myself before grabbing my things.

And suddenly I knew everything was going to be just perfect.

authors note:

hello everybodyyyy

this is the last chater I'm sad as hell, I really liked zarisha :( 

I'm thinking about making a seperate one shot book with only one shots involving zarisha would y'all like that?

sorry for not updating in such a long time :( but I'm on a huge social media break and probaby I'm going to delete most of my social media too... not wattpad tho lmao never

I love allll of you sooo much

yours truly, bella xxx