os 2 // baby, we gon' have a baby?!

Baby, we gon' have a baby?

Waking up showered with kisses around my face was something I had become way too used to apparently. Because this morning was a harsh turn of events.

Instead of my husbands gentle lips on my skin it was a sickening feeling in my tummy. Sickening enough to make me junp out of bed and run towards the toilet were I emptied last night's pizza which had laid in my stomach heavily.

"Darling?" Zayn suddenly called from bed (in which I wished I was laying right now, comforted by his strong arms and soft blankets).

"Give me a second!" I called back, quickly rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth. After that I had two rounds of mouth wash and put some mint in my mouth letting it melt on my tongue.

Apparently I had taken too long though, because my beautiful husband's head suddenly appeared at the door.

"You good, baby? It's like 8 am, last time you were awake at that time was when-"

Heat rushed to my head at that memorie as I quickly shut him up.

"I'm good. Was just feelin' a lil sick," I halfway slurred due to my embarrassmemt.

Something indefinible glistened in his eyes.

"Oh, 'kay. Come lay back down then, imma get us some food up here," he offered as he tucked me back into the soft comfort of our still warm bed.

And as soon as he had left the room I picked up my phone to text something into our girls group on what's app.

»I just woke up and had to throw up. SOS«

Just seconds later someone replied.

»wow, congrats. you're pregnant«

My whole body started shivering.

The door opened and Zayn held a tray in his hands loaded with delicious breakfast stuff, including some strong tea. I didn't drink that one. Just in case.

Later on that day I decided to go out and buy a pregnancy test. I felt sick the whole way, not in a bad way. The little excitement I felt was very present in my nervous system.
Zayn and I had planned on extending our family for a very long time now.

Reaching home, I immediately took the test with more or less shakey hands.
Impatiently I waited...
Until...
There were two lines on the little display.

Oh. My. God.
What?
How? Okay, I knew how.
But...

A huge smile broke out on my face and tears rolled down my cheeks.
And eventually a huge scream of excitement left my lips.

"Babe, are you okay?!" My husband suddenly shouted, rushing to me.

I pressed my lips together looking at his gorgeous face.
I remember thinking how I wanted our kids to have his eyes back when we weren't even married.

"Zayn?"

"Yes?"

"What should we name our baby?" I knew it was really straight forward but Zayn's face was worth it.

His eyes shot open, his mouth formed an 'O'.

"Baby, we gon' have a baby?!"
I had to laugh at his dorkiness.

"Yes, we are," I replied truthfully until his large arms engulfed me in a huge hug, squeezing me to death.

"Oh wait, I have to be careful," he realized, loosening to grip on me.

I rolled my eyes in a playful matter.

"I love you, Zayn," I muttered out in a feeling of being thoroughly overwhelmed.

"And I love you. Both of you." He replied before pressing a loving kiss right on my quivering lips.

A/N:

Hope you liked it!
I'm so overwhelmed by you're love lately it's crazy, we're almost at 60k reads and I'm just so overwhelmed like
Let me have this moment.

I want to thank all of you individually!

Please do request more one shots! Just leave a comment and I will get to it!

With all my love, B x