Chapter One: The Rally

I smiled happily as I looked around the Sharp's backyard, I glanced to where my friend Alisson is and sighed deeply, thank goodness that it is finally over with little to no emotional scars, knowing and learning that one of the person you most trusted, that one of the people you treated as family not only wish you harm but death? That should be a little traumatising, but from what I am seeing, my friend became much stronger.

I sighed as I buried my nose on Carter's neck as the little boy slept snuggled in my arms, just then I glanced towards the sliding door and beamed when Jonny walked out carrying the most precious hardware in our League, Lord Stanley.

"Stanley Cup Champions baby!" my best friend on the team Patrick Kane, my Peeksy or in my case Pixie, yelled happily as he pats his husband's chest proudly before walking over towards me, "Hey!" he greeted me beaming.

"Hey, congrats on the win Peeks" I stated proudly, "I am so proud of you bud!" I continued as I pulled him for a one armed hug.

Peeks just smiled as he hugged me right back, "Can't do it without you Andy" he replied before pulling away to walk towards his family and the Toews' clan.

I just smiled proudly after him before looking back towards my brothers, waiting. "Bear!" I called softly waving at my man, my boyfriend of six months, Adam Burish.

He smiled widely at me as he immediately approached me with his arms wide, "We did it babe!" he exclaimed happily before he gathered me in his arms and kissing me square on my lips.

"Congrats" I whispered against his scruff before he looked down at the kid on my arms, "don't get any ideas Mr Burish" I quickly stated when I saw the glint in his eyes.

He just looked at me straight in mine and grinned, "Whatever do you mean Ms Villanueva?" he asked before we both laughed as I snuggled back into his arms.

"Sorry to interrupt guys," Brent "Seabs" Seabrook stated as he approached us, before I handed his sleeping child quickly to him. The defenseman kissed his son's head affectionately before smiling at me, "thanks for looking after Carter, Andy." he stated.

I just shook my head at my friend and smiled, "No worries Seabs, Seven is such a sweet child, no doubt he's his papa's son." I stated jokingly as Seabs pouted playfully at me. "What?" I asked still smiling, "It's true!" I ended as I felt Bear huff out a laugh.

"What's true?" Duncan Keith asked as he approached us with Colton in his arms.

I turned to Duncs and grinned, "I just said that Seven is his Papa's son." I replied.

"Well" Duncs began as he glanced at the sleeping child, "you are absolutely right, he is his Papa's son." he ended as Seabs released a soft whine. The other defenseman glanced at him and frowned, "It's true!" he exclaimed, "You gotta admit it babe, Seven's more like me and Colton's more like you." he ended.

Seabs just shook his head and walked away with a soft "whatever" reply at us. Duncs just smiled thankfully at me before he turned and followed his partner.

"So, how many kids do you want?" Bear asked me as he hugged me from behind.

I "hmmd" thinking and replied, "I don't want a very large family nor do I want a small one, so about three or four" I replied before turning to face him, "why? Are you thinking of starting a family soon?" I asked teasingly.

"Well," Bear began, "I am with this amazing woman, and I do see a future with her, so maybe" he replied before looking down at me, his eyes showing his affections.

I just shook my head, "We'll see Bear, we'll see" I replied before we were called over by Pixie so that we can finally join the celebration.

-*-*-*-*-