Chapter Twelve: Friends

A friend who will stand by you, is a friend that you can always count on even through some of the bullshits that life will give you.

- Unknown

- Past -

I was curled around my couch with my head on Segs' lap just waiting. I looked up at him and sighed, "Can you tell me something?" I asked.

"What do you want me to say?" he replied as he paused playing with my hair.

"Anything" I replied with a loud huff, "This silence is killing me!" I complained.

He hummed before he started telling me of the shenanigans that he and Tyler Brown, along with Jesse Blacker have been up to as he continued combing his fingers through my hair. I laughed at the right times and commented on the others as we both waited for Bergy to come back.

Just then the door opened and we became alert, both worrying that it was Chris, again. We glanced towards the doorway and sighed when Marchy, Dad and Papa walked in.

"You guys okay?" Dad asked as he immediately approached us.

Standing up, I was immediately pulled into his warm embrace, sighing I quickly nodded, "As okay as we can be." I replied.

"Did Bergy inform you already?" Segs asked worriedly.

Papa huffed and nodded, "He also called the others, I just got a few text messages from the guys saying that if I don't do something about this, whether the franchise wants it or not, Andy would be coming with them to their own cities." he replied with his heavy European accent as he sat down on one of my arm chairs.

"I agree with them, the farther Andy is from Boston would be for her own safety, Zdeno." Dad agreed.

Papa just sighed, "Don't you think I don't know that Tim?" he replied "We thought she would be safe here even with Seguin and Bergeron! But look at what happened?" he asked before he released a huff. "I am very upset with this, but for her safety then I agree." he ended.

"Who told you that Papa?" I asked frowning "who told you that whether you guys like it or not I would be leaving with them?" I clarified.

Papa looked at me and replied, "Chicago, Carolina, Pittsburgh and Dallas. But Roman Josi also texted me that whether you like it or not, whether Nashville would be prepared for you or no, he would bring you there."

"So basically Pat, Jeff, Sid and RJ wants you to be with them" Segs replied but frowned, "but who is the one from Dallas?" he asked.

Papa huffed out a laugh, "Your boy, Benn" he replied.

"Jamie?" Segs asked shocked, "but why?" he continued.

Papa shrugged, "I don't know, I didn't ask." he replied before turning towards me, "You better make a decision Andy, once their planes touched down here in Boston they would never leave the city without you." he reasoned "As much as I also want you to stay here, your safety is my" he then looked around the room, "I mean our priority." he ended.

"Okay" I agreed as I released a deep breath as I nodded, "okay, I'll make a decision soon." I replied smiling at him.

-*-*-*-*-